Jean-Clair Todibo

Kul_z

I was surprised how he handled lautaro in open space. Still, holds on the ball too much, but thats what barca defenders usually do. I liked that dirty smile he made towards inter fans while they were booing him. Overall, pretty solid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's somewhat funny that his biggest problems were in physical duels with Lautaro of all players :lol:

Lautaro's physicality is impressive tbh. A bit like Tevez.

Except smarter and without the hoodrat mentality.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Kind of hard for me to accept that rating, it might have been because he is good with the ball at his feet, but when it comes to defending he got dicked by Lautaro and Lukaku tonight... However, Umtiti and Lenglet were even worse in that aspect, so I guess he was the best defender after all...

devo901

I think the fact that Martinez did not score tons of goals was his success!

if the stats are correct, and he really won 11 of 12 duells then that is AMAZING!

ronniecro

i'd like to see more of him. unlike dembele and umtiti,i feel like he's more serious and professional about his career

Riordon

He has big potential. Even if we sell him, its simply must include a buyback. Or a two year loan to Germany might not be a bad deal, Madrid had success with that.

Porque

He looked good but it is different roaming from your position in a back 3 than in a back 2. Potential is there.

Home of Barca Fans