Jean-Clair Todibo

malvolio

He needs more than Vermaelen minutes to develop.

who knows, maybe he proves himself in the games he plays and battles it out with the other two frenchmen for the 2/3 CB position.

have you predicted at the start of last season that lenglet would be our starter for most of the year?

Hawk

this lad is the next marcel desailly. you get the same sensation with him - got all of marcel's attributes. its a matter of soaking in all the experiences around him.

sky's the limit

clemente

who knows, maybe he proves himself in the games he plays

I don't get how even after 2 years people have learned NOTHING about Valverde.
He can play like prime Baresi in those 2 games he will have this season, it literally doesn't matter how you perform, seniors will always be picked first, his ceiling in this team is to make it to watch la liga from the bench instead of not even being called up.

Barcilliant

I don't get how even after 2 years people have learned NOTHING about Valverde.
He can play like prime Baresi in those 2 games he will have this season, it literally doesn't matter how you perform, seniors will always be picked first, his ceiling in this team is to make it to watch la liga from the bench instead of not even being called up.

Exactly. That's the problem with Shitverde. Look at fuckin Coutinho. Despite being being consistently poor Shitverde kept playing him. Ditto Busquets and Rakitic.

It's not because Todibo can't play. It's Shitverde who won't give him the opportunity.

VN10

Who compared Todibo to De Ligt? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

With a bit of luck Tobido would sit on the bench at CURRENT Ajax, last year he wouldnt even make that cut.

Campos

Segunda A player at best.
Barto made a huge mistake for not signing De Ligt.

Umtiti will never play a full season. Lenglet + Pique alone is not enough

Sorin

Segunda A player at best.
Barto made a huge mistake for not signing De Ligt.

Umtiti will never play a full season. Lenglet + Pique alone is not enough

Nice crystal ball you have there, mind telling me the lotto numbers too?

Sorin

De Ligt fans. smh

Todibo wasn't even that bad. Sure he wasn't a wall but overall there were worse players on the pitch and for a first match of the pre season he was decent. For example I didn't see a difference between his and Pique's performances today.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans