Jean-Clair Todibo

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Comfort in game situations is something that is built with consistent playing time, for CB's more than any other position. I liked what I saw from him.

PhilS

Of course, a lot of people on this forum are going to praise his performance, because he is young and because he gets almost no playing time. He was bad in this game. Mainly because of him, Sevilla should have had multiple goals, and would have if Chicharito had started. The combo of Tobido and Roberto on the right side should usually cause defeat against competent opposition attacking. The Sevilla shooting was relegation quality.

We need to take a risk. Clem , Pique and Hmmm Titties have shown they can't win us a CL. We have no chance unless we pitch Tods in and he somehow has a great season. We have nothing to lose at this point.

xXKonan

So we plan on selling him and relying on a crippled Umtiti and the Chuckle Brothers in Lenglet and Pique.

Yeah, that sounds about right. To busy having your head in the sand with how bad the Lenglet and Pique partnership is these days and trying to resurrect the dead career of Umtiti due to his fucked knee. Even if Valverde rates Araujo over Todibo, he will not get a sniff at game time with the first team.

God, I hate fucking Valverde's shitty hierarchy set up especially with the defense.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans