Jean-Clair Todibo

Andresito

Staff member
Looks promising indeed. It's up to Valverde to decide how fast he'll develop.

None of our current CB's are elite level at the moment. Piqué had a really good season, the best in a long time, but something tells me he won't keep it up for one more full year.

Valverde doesn't really have any excuses not to give a proper chance to Todibo.

JohnN

Could this man perhaps be converted to a RB? He seems to be really fast and good with ball too. Would he be worse than Semedo?

xXKonan

Brilliant idea to try and add him into the Neymar deal when we will only have 3 CBs left with one of them looking worse than Todibo has during preseason that has been suffering knee issues and could get injured long term any time.

Bunch of dumb motherfuckers we have running this team.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He can easily turn down the move to PSG. I doubt Valverde will be here next season.

Either way he is still probably very angry to be included in this deal, I know I would be. It shows a total lack of respect and trust.

Also he might be nervous if he were to refuse to go to PSG, knowing that he is going against the wishes of the club big wigs.

jamrock

no ways that true it would be too stupid, talented kid potentially huge upside on a long contract and low wages.

yeah lets get rid of him when we only have 4 CB

snowy

lol don't worry man, Todibo ain't going nowhere. This year, I see him playing at least >60% of matches and next year, defo a starter. He also loves it here so really not likely he'd accept.

Also PSG is stacked with CBs so doesn't even hold water from their pov either... fudge news bruhsssss :tea:

serghei

On the other hand, Valverde has left him out of the squad 3/3 times so far. Maybe it would be better for his career to get away from this manager.

snowy

Dayuumm, for some reason, I was sure he was going to play vs Osa. gulp

On the other hand, Valverde has left him out of the squad 3/3 times so far. Maybe it would be better for his career to get away from this manager.

yeah that could take a toll on morale. Can't imagine what MFs like Alena & Puig must be feeling...

Back to Todiboum, I'm thinking let's play he and Lenglet a max and call up Araujo as well once in a while. Would be risky not too. Imagine a worn out Pique during CL or worse, injured Pique and Umti and then throw unprepared Todi and Lenglet in the arena! yaaaaaiks :nuke: :blowup: I mean, they're good but best strategize a bit this time lol

Sorin

Then people are questioning the idiocy of squad planing by the board and Valverde. We will only have 3 CBs, one of them is 33 and needs to be rested at times and one of them is crocked. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Home of Barca Fans