Jean-Clair Todibo

xXKonan

Short HL Video I've found.

His profile would be useful for this squad no doubt. Different from the Likes of Pique or even De Ligt but still very compatible.

Riordon

Looks a beast.

To develop he need to play regularly. So either we decide to use him regularly or let him go on loan to Ajax. He won’t develop with staying on the bench.

De Ligt and Todibo......shittttt

Riordon

Btw what a buy and find from our scouting department. 10 games like this and we could easily sell him for 30m already.

With Lenglet I have the feeling he can be a good player. Not elite but very useful. Todibi give me the impression that he can be worldclass. His physique is Van Dijk esque.

serghei

Still a bit raw, but massive potential

On the contrary for me, he plays with a maturity that is uncharacteristic of his age. Too bad he injured himself and will probably miss the end of the season. Would've liked to see him play on Camp Nou vs a solid La Liga side like Getafe.

Joan

Did Valverde say it's nothing serious or am I seeing a fake quote?

Promising player. He's got good acceleration, even decent pace from what I've seen (not sure there, I need more time). Doesn't lose ground easily, highly motivated, you can tell. Sometimes wants too much, but that means he's got heart, is brave. In the first half did well playing from the back, took lots of risks but that's what these matches are for. Hope to see more from him this season.

xXKonan

I've been going back and forth in my mind about him and De Ligt.

De Ligt, appears to be the real deal going by what he has shown at his age especially in the CL. Bit Todibo, despite not having as much top-flight experience, has some massive potential from what we have seen so far from him here.

I just sit and debate in my mind whether or not to spend the 70 Million on De Ligt or just trust in developing Todibo.

God Serena

I've been going back and forth in my mind about him and De Ligt.

De Ligt, appears to be the real deal going by what he has shown at his age especially in the CL. Bit Todibo, despite not having as much top-flight experience, has some massive potential from what we have seen so far from him here.

I just sit and debate in my mind whether or not to spend the 70 Million on De Ligt or just trust in developing Todibo.

Both. Do both. Umtiti can go.

Havesaks

Todibo is still so raw, but got real talent by the look of it, I only watched first half. How was his second half? He looked sharper and better than Umtiti, who won't be at his former level until next season.

khaled_a_d

On the contrary for me, he plays with a maturity that is uncharacteristic of his age. Too bad he injured himself and will probably miss the end of the season. Would've liked to see him play on Camp Nou vs a solid La Liga side like Getafe.

He is mature in terms of character and how he handles himself, but raw in terms of positioning and not knowing how to be aggressive without making it disadvantage (fouling or being caught out of position) all are very fixable with time. Having someone like Pique beside him and a coach like EV (who knows how to set up defense) will help him a lot.

serghei

He is mature in terms of character and how he handles himself, but raw in terms of positioning and not knowing how to be aggressive without making it disadvantage (fouling or being caught out of position) all are very fixable with time. Having someone like Pique beside him and a coach like EV (who knows how to set up defense) will help him a lot.

Yea, will help him a lot if he gets games. So far he only got minutes with the B side vs Huesca and Celta. As I said in another thread, you can't show much in these games, other than the technical and physical qualities he already showed. For the other stuff he needs to be used in a working system.

Home of Barca Fans