Jean-Clair Todibo

Devils

Genuinely can't tell if you're serious. Substitute "Todibo" for "Prince" and it'd basically be your usual hype post. Do you actually think he has a future, or are you just being the hype man?

Nah, I genuinely believe this guy is gonna make it big.

There's a reason why City and Juve were trying to get him as well, big talent along with being versatile player.

LordLichtenstein

Next season:

-------Aleñá-------Busquets-------De Jong------

-------Arthur--------Todibo---------Rakitić-------

perfectly-balanced-as-all-things-should-be.jpg

BarçaBarça

Next season:

-------Aleñá-------Busquets-------De Jong------

-------Arthur--------Todibo---------Rakitić-------

perfectly-balanced-as-all-things-should-be.jpg

I don't think Rakitic will stay. He is too marketable right now and the club won't extend, so to sell him for profit is now or never.

Regarding the midfield next season, I agree that we have a fine balance, but I don't see Todibo there:

With proven senior experience:

• Busquets (needs replacement sooner rather than later)
  • Arthur (one season, but is so stable and consistent that it would be odd for him to suddenly drop in level)
  • Vidal (the guarantee that Roma will never happen again, because he can be subbed and start kicking our own and opponents asses)
  • Roberto (backup in midfield, remortada-king, reliable against bigger opponents if needed)
  • Coutinho (should get a second chance here, imo, as he was great for Liverpool in midfield in the end. With De Jong + Arthur along side him, he can do better)
In the middle of the spectrum:
  • De Jong (leading role in a weaker league, but also CL-experience. Still an open question how fast he can replace Busquets/perform consistently in the best league
Young unproven through whole seasons:
  • Alena (best bet to make it into the starting-11 on a regular basis, and his minutes should not be sacrificed for another signing)
  • Puig (should get the role Alena has had this season)
  • O.Busquets (some minutes here and there, but we shouldn't be reliant on him)

My prefered starters: De Jong/Arthur/Coutinho or Busquets/De Jong/Arthur, with Alena as first sub.

Messi983

Lol. He's too big for a FB.

Meunier and Piccini (Valencia) are the same height as Todibo and they have no problems playing as a RB. Vertonghen has also played games at LB. It's obviously not his best position and I doubt we'll see Todibo play as a right-back for us but I wouldn't say he's too big to play there.

Home of Barca Fans