Jean-Clair Todibo

xXKonan

According to Cat Radio, the coaching staff is very surprised at how good Todibo has been performing in training and could very well get some minutes this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I didn't vote for you.

#NotMyPresident

Except you did.

You voted for me and now I am your Presi.

VEIeNif.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cheers to my guys [MENTION=16465]Behrox[/MENTION] [MENTION=18636]pacp_96[/MENTION]

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Except you did.

You voted for me and now I am your Presi.

VEIeNif.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cheers to my guys [MENTION=16465]Behrox[/MENTION] [MENTION=18636]pacp_96[/MENTION]

BBZ voted for you. maybe BBZ wasn't always like this. :valverde:

It all began with Neymar... :mou:

shadows

Yes we will see him soon.. warming the bench while Pique starts yet again :valverde:

Will be thrilled if he does start however and can bench Pique while at it!!!

El Barcelona

Yes we will see him soon.. warming the bench while Pique starts yet again :valverde:

Will be thrilled if he does start however and can bench Pique while at it!!!
Hmm, 2months a go I can understand this but now... Piqué is much better the recent week's, it almost feels like he's a new player compared with the start of the season.

xXKonan

If the stories about him are true, makes me wish we could have gotten him much earlier in January. :confused:

Murillo seemed pretty decent in the games he played and provided a Hardman CB profile that was different from Pique. But if he's being outperformed in training by a 19-year-old who hasn't played a single game since November and was being forced to train alone or with the B team then what little chance I mean little chance of staying is pretty much gone now.

Leo_Messi

Would very much hope that he would start against Valladolid at the Camp Nou. Even if he has an absolute stinker of a game, we would likely win regardless. If anything, I think that he will catch the attention of Valverde even more if he makes a decent performance which I see no reason why he should not be able to do. I rather have him having minutes than the likes of a finished Vermaelen that we will hopefully part ways with this summer and a Murillo that has no future here.

Very curious to see him in action. From what I have seen, read and heard of him since his move from Toulouse fans, we might have struck gold with this one. I was highly skeptical initial but not yet any longer. Way too soon to make any conclusions but I think that he will be one to watch in the not so distant future.

Would love him to succeed as well given him being an almost complete unknown and coming virtually for free. Would be quite a success story.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If Umtiti can get fit again and we continue to pursue De Ligt, how would you guys feel about trying Tobido out at CDM?

He is certainly tall, strong, and mobile. If he is a good enough defender as a CB then I don't see him having any problems defensively as a DM. The real question is how good he is on ball, and if he has the potential to develop his game there to an appropriate level.

He doesn't need to be Busquets, especially since FDJ/Arthur will be alongside him, but even Casemiro level technique would be easily good enough. If he does work out there, then our midfield will be incredibly balanced since Arthur and FDJ show a lot of promise in terms of workrate and awareness too.

In all likelihood we'll still only end up with 2 of Umtiti/Tobido/De Ligt as viable CB starters, but it can't hurt to try this alternative out in case we need to fit all 3 of them in our lineup.

soul24rage

If Umtiti can get fit again and we continue to pursue De Ligt, how would you guys feel about trying Tobido out at CDM?

He is certainly tall, strong, and mobile. If he is a good enough defender as a CB then I don't see him having any problems defensively as a DM. The real question is how good he is on ball, and if he has the potential to develop his game there to an appropriate level.

He doesn't need to be Busquets, especially since FDJ/Arthur will be alongside him, but even Casemiro level technique would be easily good enough. If he does work out there, then our midfield will be incredibly balanced since Arthur and FDJ show a lot of promise in terms of workrate and awareness too.

In all likelihood we'll still only end up with 2 of Umtiti/Tobido/De Ligt as viable CB starters, but it can't hurt to try this alternative out in case we need to fit all 3 of them in our lineup.

I would first like to see Todibo start in any position to get a feel of the player he is before concluding whether he is better as a CB or CDM. I read that he was a CDM before transitioning to CB so there is a possibility that he could be a CDM.

Home of Barca Fans