Lliga | Round 17: FC Barcelona - Celta 2-0

Gari

Jordi Alba:“We faced a great team today. Our first half time was incredible and with 2 goals ahead we relaxed ourselves in the second half. We always have to follow the same path as we did the first 45 minutes.”

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Jordi Alba:“We faced a great team today. Our first half time was incredible and with 2 goals ahead we relaxed ourselves in the second half. We always have to follow the same path as we did the first 45 minutes.”

Alba looked great in first half (I missed the second).
Valverde will need to ration his minutes in the future though.

JerseyAddict

I thought they were one of the best teams we faced this year. Very tight and cohesive lines, pace, and good ball distribution.

That is all fine but TBF if Suarez was not "imitating Inzaghi" and sleeping in offside and a bit more luck for Messi Celta's keeper would have been drilled

eaman

Wow we were so average today. Strange though I watched 3 games today with top teams playing and every one was average. Maybe just one of those days

mladenq

Gotta love that we have a RM/LM in Rakitic who plays every game even more defensively than Busquets. I think the only two players in our lineup more defensive are Pique and Lenglet. He is literally under no pressure whatsoever to ever make any offensive plays, or to make runs forward, or to literally make anything happen. The dude is a god of doing the bare minimum.

Home of Barca Fans