Murillo.jpg

Full name: Jeison Fabián Murillo Cerón

Date of birth: 27 May 1992 (age 26)

Place of birth: Cali, Colombia

Height: 1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)

Playing position: Centre back​

El Flaco

[tw]1075342101326512128[/tw]

Says he's chosen as a six month loan signing. Barca are very close to complete the deal.

Messi983

I liked him when he played for Granada as a 20 year old talent. Didn't followed him much after that but he had some injury problems. From what I've seen he was good at Inter a few years ago. He has only played 3 games this season for Valencia but according to TM he wasn't injured but left on the bench or out of match squad. Valencia have 5 CBs in their squad and Marcelino prefers Paulista, Garay, Diakhaby and Vezo over him.

Overall I still think he's a solid player and should do well as a 3rd/4th CB option when needed.

[youtube]kpSgsbMreqc[/youtube]

Porque

Valencia paid around 12m in the Summer for him but been frozen out by Marcelino this season.

Decent option in all honesty.

Messi983

I think he is a good option for 10m or less. He is still young too.

According to OJO we'll get him on loan. But I wouldn't mind including a low buy option in case he works out well.

He could also be included in a possible Denis Suarez deal or we could exchange loans (Murillo to Barça, Denis to Valencia).

FC433

^
that is even better. We should not miss this one then. I said a few months ago that we should loan D. Suarez to VFC to increase his value. While it is a bit late, we could actually double his value and get a decent CB too. It is a win-win situation and quite possible.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Valencia paid around 12m in the Summer for him but been frozen out by Marcelino this season.

Decent option in all honesty.

Mainly because he has been very underwhelming, 5th choice and this after Inter couldn't wait to unload him. It's a terrible move IMHO

michelco

He started out really well last season, got injured, came back and wasnt quite himself again and then subsequently dropped for the latter part of the season. We bought him in the summer because it was mandatory.

I like him though, his style reminds me of Ayala. Aggressive and tough tackling. However since the injury he always seemed a step behind and frankly was a liability instead with his aggressive style. With a good run of games he can prolly be back to his old self and then he's a great CB.

edit: mind you that he's only participated in 12 games over the last year due to injury, bad form and Marcelino not liking him so don't expect him to hit the ground running

Last edited:

Devils

BREAKING

[tw]1075401698439507973[/tw]

The deal is DONE. 6 month loan for 2m.

Colombian Cocaine is back at Barca.

:mina2: :mina2: :mina2:

Last edited:

xXKonan

I completely forgot this guy existed.

But yeah he was considered a pretty good talent years ago but injuries have hampered him which led to strings of poor form.

Home of Barca Fans