17 - Jeison Murillo

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I liked his debut, but what I liked most was him constantly tracking his man something all of Pique, Lenglet and Semedo tend to suddenly forget at a few points during the match

Leo_Messi

There's going to be some mixed responses here but I thought he did okay for the most part despite having to partner up with a kid who has no experience against teams like Levante in a system he never played before in.

Need to see more from him to get a proper judgment.

Yes, that was indeed a debut that he should not be ashamed of in otherwise tough circumstances and with teammates who were off tonight by large. However no conclusions can be drawn at all based on this game alone. I will wait for such conclusions when he plays at least 10 full games but I am not even sure that he will have the opportunity to play 10 full games this season. In any case, I don't think that he is good enough or that he warrants "blocking" the way for a potential new CB for €25 million.

Messi983

He did his job.

Hopefully he'll get around 10 games this season so we can evaluate him better. If he'll do well I wouldn't mind using his buy option and have him as 4th CB and send Todibo on loan to get regular minutes. We won't get De Ligt and I wouldn't spent crazy money on another young CB right now. If we'll buy FDJ it's also possible he'll play some games as CB so we'd be better covered in case of injuries than this season.

After Levante game I would prefer us to spend money on a good backup for Alba. Ideally we would find a LB/CB who could cover both positions but I have no idea who.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
2 games in and I want him as starter. That defensive awareness, tracking and composure is superb.

Joan

Was not bad. For a guy who hasn't played for a long time. Skills 1 on 1, some pace, also, awareness was there. Somewhat reckless, some dubious fouls.

Home of Barca Fans