17 - Jeison Murillo

xXKonan

Can't see us activating the buy clause if there is one in the loan deal unless he's exceptional and very cheap.

Seems like it will be like the Barca B loan deals we make that come with a buy option and while he plays we end up never activating them and just move on to bigger and better things.

Leo_Messi

Not Murillo's biggest fan to be honest. I don't have any big expectations but I do expect him to do the minimum and step in when necessary. However I would take him on-loan for the reminder of the season all night long over the likes of Skrtel, Pepe (haha) and Ivanovic. Those 3 options, when they first emerged in the media, must have been the result of some very, very bad jokes.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Asked couple of friends who are Inter fans about him, and with both I had same answer
He looked very good in his 1st year and suddenly turned shit, so let's hope he has the drive to prove himself and regain his form here.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Poor sporting decision to bring the player in on loan when it's clear any reinforcement is likely to see significant minutes - De Ligt might be the longterm answer but more credible veterans short-term are unquestionably available

Joan

Sport says we're trying to sign a player on loan. Christensen is the first option, Murillo plan B.

TrueCule

Great transfer. He's fast and strong, he's able to play high press. Expect him to do solid in these minutes that he will be given.

Raketa10

"Great" can hardly be a word to describe a player who was mediocre for Inter and Valencia. I just hope we won't need to rely on him in important games.

Porque

Ernesto "I don't hate Colombian defenders, I just hate Yerry Mina" Valverde has Ok'd the signing of Murillo.

Home of Barca Fans