17 - Jeison Murillo

BarçaBarça

Nice, he fits the profile of a emergency-backup CB pretty well. Good business by our club! I hope he can keep Pique and Lenglet on their toes..

xXKonan

Who the hell is this guy?
Colombian CB who was considered a good prospect during his time at Udinese/Granada and eventually secured a big move to Inter which at first started off well but due to injuries and being off form he stagnated a bit. He moved to Valencia and same story there.

Realistically we are better off with him being our 3 choice CB assuming Umtiti is out injured for the rest of the season and Verm can't keep fit. Only 26 years old but has quite a bit of experience in La Liga. I wasn't really a fan of the Skrtel and Ivanovic stuff as both are passed it and the former never really been Barcelona quality.

Raketa10

I only hope he can stay fit for 6 months. We don't need an injury prone backup to an injury prone Vermaelen. :lol:

Givenchy

I just hope we won't sign him on a permanent deal, we should focus on De Ligt in summer.

this is probably why we went for this guy.. De Ligt will be coming in the summer so hes a stop-gap loan. Ivanovic wanted a contract beyond this season

Calidad

I liked what little I saw of him in the past. Aggressive, tenacious and decent pace. Plays with spirit and “cojones”

Home of Barca Fans