Barca draws Lyon in Round of 16 at Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should be some good games, although anything less than a comfortable advancement to the QFs is unacceptable.

Vahue

Lyon are a pretty dangerous counter attacking side with a lot of physical and quick players. They make a lot of defensive mistakes and aren't particularly clinical in front of goal, so I think Barca will prevail.

shadows

No excuses to lose this one..Should win this comfortably but then again, thought the same with Roma last year too..... Hope EV rotates in Jan and doesnt go all out in the Copa... Also figure out his midfield, Not Rakitic Busquets please, Play Vidal and Arthur plus one.

DonAK

Looking forward to see Aouar, Fekir and Ndombele against our midfield too.

clemente

They are really fast and always running, something like Liverpool, not a fan of this draw against our "system" but we should stomp on anyone if we want to win CL.

DonAK

I hope Valverde doesn't break another record this time around.

[tw]1074628148359254016[/tw]

shadows

So the away leg is on 12 Feb.. if EV goes full squads in the Copa and we manage to make it till Semis, thats gonna be a game every 3 days from Jan beginning to Feb end.. I wouldnt put it past EV but hope thats not the case...

Hardy

can't complain, one of the best possible draws. If we lose to them just retire team from european competitions.

DonAK

Someone kidnap Valverde and force him to rest our starters in the Copa del Rey next month.

Messi, Suarez, Busquets, Rakitic, Alba and arguably Dembele and Coutinho too should NOT play in the CDR until the final this season.

I don't care if it makes our chances of getting there lower.

Home of Barca Fans