Height: 188cm
    Weight: 83kg
    Foot: Left

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kai-ha...spieler/309400

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/32...ow/Kai-Havertz

Returned from hiding

Returned from hiding

Culé de Celestial Empire
    He was very good a few games that I watched Leverkusen play this season. Very alerted and has a great football IQ in my opinion.

Staying on Leverkusen, Julian Brandt has REALLY improved this season, oh my. I used to think he was so overrated and this season he has slapped my face multiple times.

Arsenal doesn't stand a chance in my opinion if Bayern shows serious interest. I think both will eventually end up at Bayern.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    He was very good a few games that I watched Leverkusen play this season. Very alerted and has a great football IQ in my opinion.

Staying on Leverkusen, Julian Brandt has REALLY improved this season, oh my. I used to think he was so overrated and this season he has slapped my face multiple times.

Arsenal doesn't stand a chance in my opinion if Bayern shows serious interest. I think both will eventually end up at Bayern.

Come to think of it Bayern needs a massive overhaul in their attacking options. They may have to break the bank this summer.
    Returned from hiding

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    Come to think of it Bayern needs a massive overhaul in their attacking options. They may have to break the bank this summer.
    They have already started replacing Robbery by bringing in wingers such as Gnabry and the Canadian wunderkind Alphonso Davies in addition to Coman and they were seriously going after Callum Hudson-Odoi from Chelsea but to no avail last month but all reports are indicating Bayern will be coming back for him in summer. Lewandowski's backup was shipped off to China and they are like any other club struggling to find a decent CF backup.

Their midfield is still stacked right now but James might leave so he do have room for Havertz or Brandt.

But yeah I agree this summer Bayern will spend heavily.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Banned

A place where Undercover Ronaldo Fanboys and Forum de Amigos dare not tread.
    What a player, can't believe teams are not scrambling to break the bank for this kid. Best talent out of Germany in a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor View Post
    What a player, can't believe teams are not scrambling to break the bank for this kid. Best talent out of Germany in a decade.
    They repeatedly said he won't leave this summer so it would probably take a huge fee. Like Dembele dimensions.

Bayern is supposedly after him for next summer.

Can he play as Coutinho was supposed to?

I mean as an Iniesta-esque player, as Barca CAM?
    SKRATTAR DU FÖRLORAR DU, MANNEN.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Can he play as Coutinho was supposed to?

I mean as an Iniesta-esque player, as Barca CAM?
    Not really the Iniesta type. I mean he's almost 1,90m tall and he scored 17 goals in the league (and has around 0,5 goals/game in all his senior level club games), Iniesta never even reached 10 so that alone should show some differencees.

I think he is capable of playing in midfield at Barca, probably better than Coutinho but i wouldn't exactly call him a Barca DNA midfielder when it comes to passing, close quarter technical play and play style. But in comparison to Iniesta almost no AM/CM is Barca style, he was just the perfect player for that position.

I personally would like a goal scoring midfielder but he's probably off to Bayern next summer. But who knows, i think there already were rumors some time ago. Will be expensive though.

Don’t care if he is the typical Barca MF or not. De Bruyne is not the typical Barca midfielder either but I would love him here.

To play as the most advanced midfielder in Barca you must be technically good and have a high stamina and play with lots of intensity. That’s why players like Ozil, Mata, James, Coutinho have it hard these days in a 4-3-3.

Havertz has the techinical capabilities but can be run and press? If yes, he could be an option for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor View Post
    Sure he isn't a #Jahrhunderttalent, like Götze?

LOL have just seen that the dude has scored 17 goals in 33 league games this season. Thats some Lampard numbers for a midfielder. If he can run and press a lot and keep this us we should consider him as a option for next summer as the most advanced midfielder.

Same level of talent as Mbappe, De Ligt, Sancho and Alexander Arnold.

He's been playing as a RW in a 4-3-3 and 3-4-3 lately. But he's played both CM and AM this season.
    Versatile.

Elegant player

Bayer Leverkusen keeper Lukas Hradecky:
    "I've never seen a more talented player in my career. The boys learn from him, even if he is one of the youngest players. They look up to him,"