Kai Havertz

khaled_a_d

Looks like Lampard and Roman are gunning for him. If they aim right and he makes it out alive Chelsea will defo be top contenders. Ngolo, CHO, T-A, Pulisic, Ziyech, Werner, Kai. If they could add Zaha, OMG! that would be freakin awesome!

Hiw they are going to use Kai,Ziyech & Werner at same time?

snowy

Only some deluded PL fanboys think Chelsea have realistic chances to get Havertz.

Don't dismiss it outright old wizard, it could happen. If you really don't see it, give that dusty crystal ball of yours some airtime out da saggy nutsack :VdB:

They're dope in multi-position so it could be done, or Lampard will rotate them... Gotta sign him 1st though. That would be so cool! :D

vuji_31

Every year new talents. It is not like he is last talented player.

Havertz will be massive floop concidering 80mil-100mil price

Messi983

MvTd2oi3

Laplacian

Werner's a striker, will constantly run in behind defenses through the center either from the middle or the left. Ziyech will play as a right winger that drifts into the middle to playmake. Havertz will be a no.8/CAM, constantly shifting from playmaking to running into the box to take shots or make a final pass. He's quite versatile, and excels in multiple areas throughout the pitch.

It's quite easy to see they'll fit.

Bulgroz

How funny is it that a guy named "Nostradamus" predicted on this board that Chelsea had 0 chance to sign him?

That guy was so full of himself :lol:
True, not not my best prediction, but it was a huge surprise to everyone that Bayern pulling the plug and I just underestimated the impact of Corona here.

I was by far not the only one who ridiculed these rumours and I m pretty sure Havertz did not expect to land there either.

It was well known that he was dreaming for Barca, Real and Bayern, but none interested and that I def did not see coming.

Anyway, nobody can always be right and I have no prob being wrong every bluemoon.

Home of Barca Fans