Who'd you like to face next in the Round of 16 at Champions League?

Who'd you like to face next in the CL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Givenchy

Liverpool! no seriously, there aren't any 'easy' games especially after that fuckup in Rome, i rather watch us play vs the best. remember people said Spurs would stuff us but we came through that fine.

Liverpool or Roma for me

Andresito

Staff member
I'd like Ajax. We were destined to get them in the group stages but got PSV instead.

DuP1GOeXQAohu1u.jpg

Last edited:
Barca always strong in round of 16. Especially Messi acitvates his GOAT Mode:
09/10 Eliminate Stuttgart with 2 dreamgoals and one of the best CL Performances ever
10/11 Magical Performance with a magical goal against Arsenal
11/12 Demolish Leverkusen with 6 goals in 2 matches
12/13 Messi destroyes AC Milan
13/14 Puts his best performances of the season against Man City
14/15 Legendary performance against City again
15/16 scores 3 goals against Arsenal and was main reason why Barca comes through
16/17 Was only a good Performance against PSG
17/18 Destroyes Chelsa on his own

You see Messi reaches his top form always in Round of 16 thats why Barca always comes to quarterfinale since Messi. I would see Liverpool vs Barca, with Messi we cant lose it :messi:,

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wouldn't mind Lyon to get a better look for Aouar and Ndombele and how they do vs. Barca.

vlad

Even if barca gets roma and trashed them, that would not help me forget that fail last year, maybe even made it harder, we are here talking about roma, they get trashed so often in CL, its just another k.o. cl match for them "hoping for not to be trashed" they were trashed from liverpool after barca, i mean, why would trashing them cheer me up, we are not talking here about juve, atletico, bayern, its fucking roma, barca bought 20 talent for money that is worth all those roma players, no, just no.

Edit: i would also pick united, kicking out mou is always joy , even these days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans