Ilaix Moriba

Messi983

IIRC players in Spain can't sign contracts for more than 3 years until they are 18 (could be 17 too).

It's possible there is a clause included his contract will be prolonged automatically for 2 more years if he's promoted to the first team though. Barça B players like Puig, Miranda and Monchu who have extended their contracts last summer have similar clauses.

God Serena

This kid could possibly be doing pre-season with the first team... most Juvenil players not named Grimaldo (Thanks, Lucho) usually do some first team pre-season when they get promoted to Barca B. The kid is only 16, this is absolutely mental.

Donatello

IIRC players in Spain can't sign contracts for more than 3 years until they are 18 (could be 17 too).

It's possible there is a clause included his contract will be prolonged automatically for 2 more years if he's promoted to the first team though. Barça B players like Puig, Miranda and Monchu who have extended their contracts last summer have similar clauses.

👍

God Serena

anyone here seen him? is this guy better than alena was at this age?

Alena is a great talent who under any manager who cared about developing players, would thrive into a certain starter in most scenarios.

Illaix seems to be in that class of players who will be stars as teenagers under any manager. Unless that manager is Valverde, of course. Rakitic will start if he's 40 and there will be no need, lol.

FC433

anyone here seen him? is this guy better than alena was at this age?

Have not followed Alena that long. I started watching him at Barca B, but I rate Alena highly and he is really talented. People seem to underestimate his talent a little bit. For me, he is more talented than Puig.

Home of Barca Fans