Ilaix Moriba

tacticvarium

Why blame Pep?lol
He is just their first team manager.
Has nothing to do with how they plan their academy.
Does Valverde decide whom to sign for La Masia?
It's the same thing.

Last edited:

messi1995

It's not Pep for fuck sake. When Eric Garcia and Adria Bernabe were signed It was confirmed by Txixi that it was his and the board idea to convince them to come, not Pep. I have seen it many times that these ugly barca fans likes to hate on Pep, but will praise this board and Valverde. Until I see Aleña play more games after his fantastic performances every time he play - both Valverde and Board has no reason to complain if masia players leave. Only promoting masia players isn't enough, but promoting and playing them is what we need to do. Did you all see Aleña's performance against Leganes? Masia players performs if they are given chances? Not surprised. "But but masia is dead". Give them many chances, they have to perform to earn more game time. If not I agree they should be benched. But don't come here and say Aleña should be patient. He played two years in Barca B and waited long enough. Time for Aleña to play so more masia players stay and doesn't leave to City, PL or other teams.

Porque

We're always going to lose some of these top talents and sign some other top talents from other clubs. It is just the way modern football and modern society is with instant gratification and lack of patience in the process.

It doesn't help when the first team works the same way. Arn't we about to confirm a 90m investment in 21 year old De Jong meanwhile 21 year old Alena is making his baby steps into our squad?

City are a no better option than Barcelona these days, for the same success expectations as Barcelona. Two elite talents they cherry-picked, Brahim Diaz and Sancho, have left to further their careers because the opportunities they thought would be at City- weren't there. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

khaled_a_d

It's not Pep for fuck sake. When Eric Garcia and Adria Bernabe were signed It was confirmed by Txixi that it was his and the board idea to convince them to come, not Pep.

So, you are sure that his brother, who is their partner has nothing to do with this? And Pep is just totally innocent?
Give me a break, Pep is shrewd when it comes to business, had no problem teaming up with Qataris then UAE when they had the better offer, his involvement through his brother is very suspicious

Last edited:

Devils

It's not Pep for fuck sake. When Eric Garcia and Adria Bernabe were signed It was confirmed by Txixi that it was his and the board idea to convince them to come, not Pep. I have seen it many times that these ugly barca fans likes to hate on Pep, but will praise this board and Valverde. Until I see Aleña play more games after his fantastic performances every time he play - both Valverde and Board has no reason to complain if masia players leave. Only promoting masia players isn't enough, but promoting and playing them is what we need to do. Did you all see Aleña's performance against Leganes? Masia players performs if they are given chances? Not surprised. "But but masia is dead". Give them many chances, they have to perform to earn more game time. If not I agree they should be benched. But don't come here and say Aleña should be patient. He played two years in Barca B and waited long enough. Time for Aleña to play so more masia players stay and doesn't leave to City, PL or other teams.

Nah dawg, it was Pep.

Jallo

Pep is the mastermind behind the raiding of La Masia.?They could raid any club in the world. But keeps on going after our kids, they can’t even hold onto their own.

God Serena

Pep is the mastermind behind the raiding of La Masia.?They could raid any club in the world. But keeps on going after our kids, they can’t even hold onto their own.

Man City aren't the only club going after our players. I feel like we've lost more top flight quality players to Arsenal than we have to any team Pep has been in charge of.

Devils

Man City aren't the only club going after our players. I feel like we've lost more top flight quality players to Arsenal than we have to any team Pep has been in charge of.

Yeah but Pep only goes after the 'gems'.

-He did it with Thiago (who wasn't a La Masia player) but still a youngster.
-Did it with Eric Garcia
-Also before Puig's renewal there were rumors City was very interested in him
-Now he's doing it with Ilaix

Pep lowkey poaching all these gems like a snake in the grass waiting to pounce.

God Serena

Yeah but Pep only goes after the 'gems'.

-He did it with Thiago (who wasn't a La Masia player) but still a youngster.
-Did it with Eric Garcia
-Also before Puig's renewal there were rumors City was very interested in him
-Now he's doing it with Ilaix

Pep lowkey poaching all these gems like a snake in the grass waiting to pounce.

-Pep got a player from us who was practically riding the bench. It's not his fault we couldn't afford to give Thiago more minutes to stop that release clause from dropping.
-Eric Garcia is just another teenager to leave for money. No different than the players we've lost to France, Italy, or even other English teams.
-There are rumors about every major English club wanting every major prospect we have, without fail.
-How do you know it's Pep who is trying to lure Ilaix? He's a Juvenil player who wouldn't be even close to the first team by the time Pep leaves.

tacticvarium

Being a starter in Juv A team at the age of 16 only is really amazing stuff.
There is no doubt that one of his current biggest attributes is physique but he also doesn't look like a brainless kid who only relies on his physical competitiveness. If he can manage to keep improving, it is not impossible to make his debut in the first team at 18.
One more season in the Juv A while getting occasional or regular call-ups to the B team and full promotion to the B team in the 2020-21 season would be great.

Devils

He's just amazing, probably the best talent we've had come through Masia in YEARS.

Incredible player.

FC433

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Good news!<br>- Negotiations for Ilaix’ new 3-year contract is done, will become official this week.<br>- Ansu’s negotiations are still ongoing but they should be done soon as well.<br><br>&#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57340;&#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57340; <a href="https://t.co/vrKqe4piBW">https://t.co/vrKqe4piBW</a></p>— La Masia (@Youngcules) <a href="https://twitter.com/Youngcules/status/1110929759477923840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 27, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans