Ilaix Moriba

Porque

Any stream?

This season every B team game has been live on Esport3.cat. You need to be based in Spain, but a VPN will sort that issue.

Other choice is BarcaTV+. Subscribed before and it never let me play the games live though.

It's 3-0 at HT btw. Ilaix have a goal from outside the box and winning the penalty for the 3rd.

Raketa10

This guy could be exactly what we need in our midfield. If he'll continue to develop as we all hope we could have a midfield trio for the next decade. FDJ-Pedri-Ilaix. All aboard!!! Chu chu!!!

Windhook

Much more prepared and motivated than Pjanic. He was everywhere in these last 20 minutes of the game, I believe his performance and energy against Sevilla should validate promotion to senior team ASAP.

A friend of mine (Liverpool fan) tried to troll me few weeks ago: "Tell me a single thing that's working at FC Barcelona?" and I told him "The Academy". And I was serious about it, seeing the likes of Fati, Puig, Alena, Araujo and Mingueza perform well at that point. Today Ilaix's performance was another proof for me that Barca are sitting on a gold mine and not using it to its full, instead Barto spent half a billion on Instagram players. And now we want to get Eric Garcia back.

Home of Barca Fans