Alejandro Marqués

khaled_a_d

I like him, seemed to get out of nowhere but was doing great with Youth team last year. Think he has higher floor than Abel
Still, remember couple of years when Mujica bursts into the scene and came down to earth again, so would take patient approach with the kid.
He is tall and agile though, which is always welcomed in striker, similar physique to Henry

Messi983

According to MD Juve wants Marques and they've offered us Matheus Pereira in exchange.

Marques's contract is up in June and he still didn't accept club's renewal offer so we can't prevent him from leaving but maybe we can at least get something in return. Don't know much about this Pereira kid but he's probably nothing special if Juve is willing to give up on him so easy. We like Brazilian talents though so who knows. :)

Messi983

According to MD Juve wants Marques and they've offered us Matheus Pereira in exchange.

Marques's contract is up in June and he still didn't accept club's renewal offer so we can't prevent him from leaving but maybe we can at least get something in return. Don't know much about this Pereira kid but he's probably nothing special if Juve is willing to give up on him so easy. We like Brazilian talents though so who knows. :)

According to RAC1 another player we want in exchange for Marques is Kaly Sene. Dont' know him but we could use a winger. 8 goals and 3 assists in less than 1.000 total minutes for Juve's Primavera team is also solid.

Messi983

TM has RW as his main position but he seems very versatile. Regardless we need a striker as well with Ruiz and Marques both probably leaving. Rey Manaj is coming on loan but he's probably just a short-term option. Sene could stay with the B team for a season or two if doing well.

What I don't understand is why Juve wants Marques so desperately now they are willing to give up some of their players when they could easily just sign a pre-contract and get him in June for nothing.

raki

Wasn't his contract over after the season? This seem to be robbery for us

I´ve just read the Juve statement. It´s a shady deal from both clubs just like Cilessen-Neto.
Juve says Matheus could be bought by 8M in June if "some clauses are obtained". lol

Basicaly, it´s a swap to fool FFP.

Home of Barca Fans