Who do you want as Barça manager next season?

Who should be Barça new coach?

• García Pimenta

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Thierry Henry

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Pablo Machín

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Quique Setién

Votes: 29 25.2%
  • Eusebio Sacrístan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Van Bommel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Mikel Arteta

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Abelardo Fernandez

• Rubi

• Laurent Blanc

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Robert Martinez

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Giovanni Van Bronckhorst

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • None. I want to keep Valverde as manager

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Valverde is simply not the right manager for us. Period. We can do better. It's like Leo DiCaprio dating an avg looking chick. Foh. Enough of this shit.

Newcomer

I think we're approaching a moment in time where we need a 'Anyone but Valverde' option.

When i see your list mentionning people like Blanc or Henry i can't help myself but laugh.

The first one is a lazy guy, he wasn't even the real coach, he was a figurehead for Jean-Louis Gasset that was doing the real work. Since the time he was dismissed at PSG, he hasn't even taken a job. Real lazy guy!

The second one, Thierry Henry! He is an huge joke. OMG, he is a laughing stock. He is bad, terrible, poor and the worst part is he is acting as if he is kind of a big shot. Pretty big ego with nothing to show. And i say that as someone that liked the player and admire his success. Sadly, he doesn't have the mentality to be a coach: He often has the good analysis and understanding of the game but he talks as if he is a pundit and, therefore, is not involved with the outcome. He was always talking as if he had all the right answers but the players were doing their own stuffs or not understanding his tactics. That alone shows he has poor man management.

I know it is kind of a sarcastic thread to laugh at Valverde but this is going too far !

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'll add Erik ten Hag to this list.

Yes, I know Ajax have shipped in a lot of goals after the winter break and they're behind PSV in the league, but sooner or later we just have to try something different and be brave about our choices if we have to move on from Valverde.

Anyone that's watched Ajax this season knows how fluid and fast they move the ball with real purpose. And it's not one-dimensional either.

:coffee:

DonAK

Reasons for wanting Ten Hag:

Watch Ajax

He is Dutch, let's get some Dutch swagger back to Barcelona

He's bald and look through the last 10 CL winning teams and most of them had bald managers. Bald frauds dominating this competition.

D07P5qCWkAAU13a.jpg

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I cannot believe Setien is dominating this poll. He is an average possession-based manager, but I think people are starting to see that with Betis' bad results and failure to create chances.

FinBarcelonafan

Reasons for wanting Ten Hag:

Watch Ajax

He is Dutch, let's get some Dutch swagger back to Barcelona

He's bald and look through the last 10 CL winning teams and most of them had bald managers. Bald frauds dominating this competition.

D07P5qCWkAAU13a.jpg

I love the way Ajax plays, so amazing to watch. I am sold.

Leo_Messi

Tuchel once he leaves PSG. A big fan of his footballing philosophy and demeanor as a manager. Could see him be a great fit here unlike his countryman Klopp.

DonAK

Worse hype train here than in other players thread.
After Setien hype, here comes Ten Haag ! Haha !

Setien never warranted his hype. Never done anything of significance. As for ten Hag then he's currently doing what earned Tuchel his hype and you seem happy with him as your manager.

Home of Barca Fans