Lliga | Round 14: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 2-0

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You guys are not getting it. There is no need for rotations if players injure themselves and miss some games. Rotation is just a forced rest, whereas injuries are natural rest. In awe of Valverde's genius.

Ripsta

Not even mad at Valverde now, disgusted with the board. They should have sacked him after the Roma clusterfuck, or after he jeapordised the potential unbeaten season by resting Messi.

Everyone can see exactly how this season is going to end except for that twats running the Club. It'll be more European hearbreak and Messi will keep glazing over the glaring faults in Twatverde's tactics by winning the league.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
What are you expecting with these statements in his press conference

Ernesto Valverde: "We expect Villarreal to pressure us on the outlet. They will battle for possession and can give us different looks."

fergus90

I just expect the same lineups each week at this stage, no point in hoping to see some changes. Valverde every single game drums on about how dangerous the opposition are, so you can tell there and then it's his gala 11.

The guy hasn't ever fathomed that he's managing a 25 time league winning and 5 time champions league winning club. The expectation is on you as Barca manager to use the tools to attack. Not constantly shit your pants playing against any team.

eaman

Andre Gomes looking very good for Everton today and in the few games I've seen him play. Guess Barca was just too big of a club with too much pressure for him

serghei

Not even mad at Valverde now, disgusted with the board. They should have sacked him after the Roma clusterfuck, or after he jeapordised the potential unbeaten season by resting Messi.

Everyone can see exactly how this season is going to end except for that twats running the Club. It'll be more European hearbreak and Messi will keep glazing over the glaring faults in Twatverde's tactics by winning the league.

Valverde didn't deserve a record like an unbeaten League season. Too many times he escaped defeat by dumb luck or some personal genius moment, usually by Messi. So it was fair it didn't happen in the end.

Andre Gomes looking very good for Everton today and in the few games I've seen him play. Guess Barca was just too big of a club with too much pressure for him

Some players don't cope well with the pressure of playing at a club like Barca. Doesn't actually mean they aren't good players, which is an error many make. You need to be tough mentally to deal with the pressure.

Nelson Semedo suffers from the same issue.

BusiTheKing

one of my best mates is an everton fan and he loves him. sounds like a different player when he describes him.

clemente

Ofc Rakitic for 90 min again :lol: We have 2 box2box midfielders with Busquets :lol: EV still in that mid table club mindset, trying to get 0-0, and hope someone will score 1 goal.

BusiTheKing

How many fucking times does it take for him to realize that you need fast wingers who can make runs. It's not fucking 2003 anymore.

Neither Sterling or Sane are significantly better footballers than Malcom. Those two wingers, especially Sterling, make mistakes all over the place. But they still make the difference in the end.

Neeraj

Beautiful night at the camp. Perfect weather, perfect pitch. Just waiting for valverde to ruin the night

serghei

At this point with Valverde it's past the point where he can improve. It's clear that he is a very limited manager and we just have to wait until things get bad enough for him to get the sacked, or for him to not stay past this season.

Home of Barca Fans