CL | Round 5: PSV - Barca 1-2

FC B

Fraudverde effect made me seriously consider for the first time ever to drop watching a Barca game instead of another, I may just watch PSG-LFC instead...

JerseyAddict

Fraudverde effect made me seriously consider for the first time ever to drop watching a Barca game instead of another, I may just watch PSG-LFC instead...

I am trying to forse myself to watch Barça while knowing this game may be shit. And on the other hand, you have attractive PSG-Lpool with possible PSG crashing out cherry on the top...

Kul_z

I hope we'll see messi in false 9 position with dembele and or malcom on wings from the start. At least one, come on ev

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Im just watching PSG-Liverpool whatever he fields. The days of making time to watch a Barca game are gone when this Walmart Mourinho got appointed.

FinBarcelonafan

You forgot Rakitic is fit...so out goes Denis and full 90 for Rakitic :D

and probably no Vidal because Coutinho is back...

Rakitic is fit haha. He is limping a bit in yesterdays Instagram video when they arrived to Eindhoven. Why the heck would they risk him today? We made it through, that's all what matters. Makes no sense to risk him. Valverdes man management is garbage.

raskolnikov

Rakitic is fit haha. He is limping a bit in yesterdays Instagram video when they arrived to Eindhoven. Why the heck would they risk him today? We made it through, that's all what matters. Makes no sense to risk him. Valverdes man management is garbage.

Cant go back on that promise to play him 90 minutes every matches.
He would rather play him in a wheelchair rather than play Aleña or Vidal.

Home of Barca Fans