CL | Round 5: PSV - Barca 1-2

Kul_z

Rakitic is probably the biggest fraud that played in Barcelona in 21st century. His entire fking career in Barcelona revolved around standing in 20meters area making safe passes and every once in a while he makes a solid pass or scores when a ball bounces off to him luckily. Vidal tonight demonstrated colosall superiority over him as RM.

This is valverde's fault, not rakitic. Rakitic is very usable player, i say that theres no team in europe that have player like rakitic. Get a grip, he played out of his position. Coutinho was terrible, like alarm terrible. And i'm not blaming him for that actually. Lessons from this game: 1. coutinho is not a winger, we could see that coutinho needs to play behind winger or in number 10 role behind two strikers. In this squad under this idiot of manager- mission impossible. His game would benefit the most and would be iniesta-like if: his positioning improves dramatically, his decision making slightly improves in final third, but in the other 2/3 seriously. I think his position would be best if he plays behind three players, creating and fast transitioning. But not under ev. For example, suarez is out, so you put dembele messi malcom infront of coutinho, with busi and rakitic slightly in a more defensive role. Counter attacks deadly, parked buses would have to deal with coutinho and messi at small area close to each other which is super deadly, one right footed, other left, both have amazing shots, and both have cheeky passes and are no strangers to that. Problem is coutinho if messi or suarez are not upfront to combine, he goes selfish route and complicate too much, and thats the case all over the pitch where he's present. Like he doesnt trust or doesnt have that much respect for them. Kinda neymar-ish. 2. Valverde is trully a idiot, and heartless bastard. Dembele was having a proper game, and when malcom came in i thought he would stay until the end. Ofcourse not, Valverde made malcom coutinho sub, then after 5 minutes dembele denis suarez. Even when you look at the names it looks stupid. He only fucked malcom with that because he had to change his position in 10 minutes, and he had to show more on his defensive qualities then attacking which is efin tragedy. Dembele deserved to play full 90 minutes, he had couple of show offs, but i liked what i saw. Valverde, you fucking coward.

shadows

The one plus side of all this is that we can play the youngsters in the last game and not go all competitive, none of the starters and chances for Malcolm, Alena, Munir and a few more from the B-team... But knowing EV, its probably Rakitic and Busquets time to play full 90 ...

FinBarcelonafan

The one plus side of all this is that we can play the youngsters in the last game and not go all competitive, none of the starters and chances for Malcolm, Alena, Munir and a few more from the B-team... But knowing EV, its probably Rakitic and Busquets time to play full 90 ...

Exactly. This retard will still play 90 min Rakitic when is obviously injured. That's the god damn problem. Why are we leaving our starting eleven to ground in the games we should rest? Goshh.h.hh

FC B

Already regretting that i didn't watch PSG-Pool for the majority of the half...not gonna make that mistake in the 2nd. Only gonna switch channels to our match if i get a livescore notification of a goal, otherwise, why even bother? Watching Pique watching helplessly (how about you actually mark somebody and jump, motherfu**er!) as De Jong jumps up, is alone like a ghost, and is so unlucky to not score. And with the countless backpasses between the both CB and then to Rakitic, who of course sends it right back to them instead of picking out someone in front. Messi and Alba the only ones, i would say trying, but at this point i just feel like that EV's gameplan is such, that even if some of the others wanted to try to create something, they're probably too scared to try, cause EV would bench them for weeks right there and then.

#ValverdeOUT

I decided to watch both simultaneously and it was the right decision for me:)

cro-man

Cant believe what i watched yesterday. How many clear chances did they have? I think it was over 10 atleast. Imagine a better team is playing against us. Is there a next big embarrassment coming for us in cl? Atleast there are chances of winning la liga and copa:lol:

I already can see next year in cl with the same players who fail and fail and coward valverde is still here. This board and their choices will ensure we will end up like ac milan only because they are afraid of an overhaul.

PhilS

Most of the players obviously were not fully invested in this game, lots and lots of serious errors due to lack of concentration. Nevertheless, they eventually showed their professionalism and pulled out the victory.

Vidal showed great energy and aggression, good to see. He is no where near as good holding the ball, dribbling, moving to the right spot, and passing as Arthur is. I think he would show better subbing for either Rakitic or Busquets than for Arthur.

Good game by Dembele, and Semedo was better than he was the game before.

Home of Barca Fans