Sandro Tonali

Messi983

A shock offer from the Catalans, who see in the director of Brescia the new Busquets and a potential Iniesta.

:lol:

Pretty sure it's just BS. I would be surprised if he won't go to Juve.

He's not the type of midfielder we need. His strengths are already covered with Arthur and Frenkie. What we lack is a midfielder who produces points or a player who's strength is to win the ball back.

This.

A good creative midfielder would be great but as long as we have Messi it's not as necessary. We absolutely need young fresh legs in midfield who can run for both Messi&Suarez though. FDJ is not enough and he's not even that great defensively.

Last edited:

vuji_31

Well better him then Lautaro if you ask me.

This guy have some real great qualities and whole Europe wants him.

With him and De Jong in midfield we could play Griezmann/Messi/Coutinho in midfield.

No chance we are paying 60m for him, we need a LW, #9, a left back and a central defender. Thats gonna cost lots of money, on top of that we should trust our youngers.

Frenkie de Jong (22)
Arthur (23)
Alenya (22)
Puig (20)
Pedri (17)

Can?t forget about Ilaix aswell who absolutely bossed the Juvenils. Were good in midfield tbh, maybe a monster physique Partey kind a of mid I?d welcome.

vuji_31

I agree about price. I will fine if we bring any of most talented players currently. I mean Tonali,Upamecano,Camavinga,Haalanda...
Any talent on any position except Lautaro.

And yeah...Pedro could be something that was Iniesta. That guy is future.

malvolio

Impossible transfer and even if City somehow decided to let him go cant see him favouring Barca where Messi is the the one team is built to. While KDB would be in an old slow team that would be required to play out of position to cover.

for sure KDB would be a wet dream. otherwise, from 'over-stacked' in midfield we find ourselves with just 3 players that could start and 2 of them are snails, the other doesn't know where his best position is.

vidal, rakitic are off at the end of the season. puig, alena are shit. basically we need at least 2 mids.

Andresito

Staff member
Regista think Patrick Vieira and Yaya Toure but not as physical yet

No lol. Regista is players like Pirlo, Xabi Alonso, Weigl and borderline Kroos as well. And Tonali is much more leaning towards these types of players than powerful beasts like Vieira and Tour?.

Zebulun

from the little ive seen i dont think he's better than what we currently have. he seems slow and over reliant on his right foot, reminds me of gattuso.

Home of Barca Fans