Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 14

Saturday, 24th of November, 20:45 CET

srAAE0bOnCppUrlbJpFiHQ_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

--------

Visit to Calderon right after international break. If we lose Atletico will overtake us so hopefully players will come out motivated.

Rakitic out means we can look forward to :vidal: starting.

FCBfan22

Atleti has no healthy CB's. If we lose this, Valverde should be sacked immediately.

Sadly, I probably won't be able to watch, since I'm playing a gig, filling in for a friend.

Vilarrubi

Atleti has no healthy CB's. If we lose this, Valverde should be sacked immediately.

Sadly, I probably won't be able to watch, since I'm playing a gig, filling in for a friend.

Wanda is hard whoever is starting for them. That being said after conceding 4 at home you’d think we would be highly motivated.

soul24rage

Rakitic out means we can look forward to :vidal: starting.

not if EV pulls a Valverde and starts Bob in Rakitic's position :valverde:

My starting 11

MATS---Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Vidal, Busi, Arthur---Messi, Suarez, Coutinho

If Coutinho is still injured, then play Dembele

LMTR14

this will be a key game. will we be prepared for it? then again I didn't expect the comfortable victory over real either. this really isn't easy to predict

soul24rage

[tw]1064574584421326848[/tw]

ahh crap.. Manzano is the ref... expect questionable decisions for this match

El Gato

Villarato!
Barca will win. Mostly because Costa is pretty much done as a player it seems and Barca seniors like big games and only ever drop down against minnows. Absolutely in the bag methinks.

Joan

Expecting a win. Not sure if Arthur Busquets Vidal is a trio to go with, though.

serghei

Probably a draw. We're losing steam. Atletico to go in front, try to hold the 0-0 then Suarez or Messi get the 1-1 goal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca will win. Mostly because Costa is pretty much done as a player it seems and Barca seniors like big games and only ever drop down against minnows. Absolutely in the bag methinks.

You never give up :)

JerseyAddict

Can't wait to see the match. If this is not the chance to redeem for that Betis disgrace... they all can go and play for B team.

Home of Barca Fans