Lliga | Round 13: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-1

xXKonan

DstavuYWwAIw4s-.jpg

Squad list.

Seems like Coutinho didn't get fit in time.

clemente

Gonna stab some on Atletico if Roberto with Pique starts again, at least won't be that sad if they get obliterated on that right side again.

Devils

Very happy to see Dembouz rightfully awarded a place in the squad after committing to training.

He will probably win us the game.

JerseyAddict

Maybe I am wrong but no Raki and no Cou means Vidal and Dembele are starters.

But then, knowing EV he will place S Roberto somewhere. I hope not at Semedo place.

JerseyAddict

With Real trashing today I hope Pathetico is pit in its place today so the Madrid can weep today.

Just hope Barça grabs this chance today

serghei

The real question is whether Roberto will play as a right-back or in midfield. Basically comes down to Semedo or Vidal.

Morten

Never know with Barca these days, but Atletico never wins against Barcelona, so i guarantee that you wont lose this game.

Morten

pls, we are terrible. our ineptitude was only hidden by you guys being more abysmal in the clasico.

If you met a side other than Atletico, perhaps.
But Atletico never beats Barcelona regardless of form(in the league anyways), and they wont do it this time either.

Zidane82

The real question is whether Roberto will play as a right-back or in midfield. Basically comes down to Semedo or Vidal.

If Roberto is RB ... we lose and probably down to him ..

We can come back here later to see how things go ..

hulinat

I'd play all of Semedo, Sergi and Vidal. Exactly the type of players that are needed against a team like Atletico

Home of Barca Fans