Dani Olmo

BBZ8800

Sport and Marca claim we have talked with his agents about a possible return.

This + that Mikel Merino rumor, I have to believe the Club might be thinking we need more Spanish players so that we have some sort of footing with the national team in the future. There are Alba, Busi, and Roberto but the first two are getting older and don't have much time with NT left, and Bob who his case depends on the coach.

300-400 M for attackers and 30-40M for a midfielder nowhere near Barca's level.
Gaspart would be proud.

918e7a39b2d71bd85d3e26cf6b42a1ec--wolf-of-wall-street-leonardo.jpg

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Ironic that we have literally no players in the Spain U-21 squad, whereas Olmo, who is in the starting 11, was the one shipped away in order for Halilovic to come :lol:

JerseyAddict

So Dani Olmo scored. He is a really good player. At Dinamo Zagreb he had some good games in EL. Not Barça A team material but for B team he could be nice addition.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nowhere to fit Olmo now. In hindsight, we should have kept him, he would become useful bench player and Barca saves a lot of cash. Same story with many other players who left.

mc_lovin

Thats always easy to say. He probably wouldnt be the same player if he stayed here. We have no need for him though.

xXKonan

I'm pretty sure we gave Olmo to Dinamo in part in signing Haliovic.

Kinda funny how that ended up. :lol:

Raketa10

So Dani Olmo scored. He is a really good player. At Dinamo Zagreb he had some good games in EL. Not Barça A team material but for B team he could be nice addition.

He is not crazy to go for B team after he already established himself. He would be a great addition to any La Liga team except Barca or Real.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Said he'd like to get play in Spain. We and Madrid are stacked, I don't see who'd fork 30 million that's minimum Dinamo would accept.

Home of Barca Fans