Lliga | Round 12: FC Barcelona - Real Betis 3-4

Givenchy

No idea, just some random football fan who enjoys seeing us being this deteriorated I guess.

Man this one really hurts. I couldn't sleep well last night and woke up several times, wishing it was just a bad dream. Now it hurts even more after it is sinking in. This is one of the most humiliating defeats in my opinion, conceding 4 at home against a bottom of the table team. I read that this was the first game where Messi scored a brace and yet we still lost. And AT CAMP NOU.

The most depressing thing is that I don't see any lights at the end of the tunnel. Valverde is so clueless in his post-game remarks and we all know he won't do shit to improve. A long season to endure.

sadly Barca don't really do that to me anymore.. it doesn't even surprise me either, i saw we were 2-0 down when i was watching the manchester derby with friends and there was a time i'd double check incase its a typo :lol: nothing is suprising anymore, commentators seem blind to the idea EV may be a huge part of us being shit 'he won the double!!!111 how can these ungrateful fans complain so much????'

Roma 2.0 is coming and that will be the end of Ernie, the players will turn on him if we fuckup in the CL, especially Messi whos ultra motivated this year

Centauri B

Most of the first choice team looked burnt out.

No outfield player should ever start all 6 games in three weeks.

I agree 100%

depends who the person that said that supports.. i'd say only City could get away with calling us a joke right now

I disagree. Nobody can make fun of us, not City and not even Real Madrid who have won 3 CLs on the trot.

Yes, we have been inconsistent this season, but so have others. We are still up there, and everyone is still terrified of facing us, despite BS comments here or there.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We need to try a line-up with Vidal instead of Rakitic. Semedo, Lenglet, Umtiti and Alba as the defense. Have to experiment more if we want to have any chance whatsoever at winning the CL.

Neeraj

It was a beautiful day at the Nou Camp, ruined by Ernesto Clueless Valverde. This guy is such a fraud, it's absolutely unreal how stupid one can be and get the manager job at the biggest club on earth.

I was looking at the movements of our dead tired players and then looked at Valverde, standing there like a clueless fool, thinking about how this, like all other games ever, was going to be an extremely complicated game.

I cannot bear to see his face anymore, it's pretty annoying tbh.

serghei

Should sign their manager. It's no guarantee it would work, but the likes of Valverde would never be able to come with a team like Betis on Camp Nou, outplay Barca and score 4 goals in the process, missing 2-3 huge chances as well.

Imagine the football Setien would play with our squad.

Home of Barca Fans