Lliga | Round 12: FC Barcelona - Real Betis 3-4

Andresito

Staff member
Wouldn't be surprised if Bartra scored against us, like Munir did.

He'll surely get a warm welcome and deservedly so, he's always been liked in Barcelona.

Andresito

Staff member
I actually have high expectations today.

- First home game since El Clásico two weeks ago.
- Great weather (sunny and around 20 degrees)
- Messi is back

It should be a positive atmosphere all around Camp Nou.
Stadium's got a little bit of a new look:

DruDK62XcAAldKJ.jpg

Trickykid

I actually have high expectations today.

- First home game since El Clásico two weeks ago.
- Great weather (sunny and around 20 degrees)
- Messi is back

It should be a positive atmosphere all around Camp Nou.
Stadium's got a little bit of a new look:

DruDK62XcAAldKJ.jpg

Yeah, same here. On the other hand, this could also easily be one of those naff matches against a lower tier team, where we've disappointed quite a few times this season. It seems like EV has better success at setting up the team against big opponents this season.

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, same here. On the other hand, this could also easily be one of those naff matches against a lower tier team, where we've disappointed quite a few times this season. It seems like EV has better success at setting up the team against big opponents this season.

Talk about underplaying Betis. They play in Europe and is one of the better teams in LaLiga. Don't underestimate them.

Trickykid

Talk about underplaying Betis. They play in Europe and is one of the better teams in LaLiga. Don't underestimate them.

Yeah, they're so good that they're currently placed 15th, 3 points from relegation with 8 goals scored in 12 games.

No need to get your panties all tangled up just because I call that a lower tier team.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Rakitic again, no Vidal. Roberto too, no Semedo... Fucking tired of this shit. Just like our starters come the knockout stages of the CL.

Home of Barca Fans