Lliga | Round 12: FC Barcelona - Real Betis 3-4

serghei

If Dembele is misbehaving then he should pay the price. Hard to defend a player that is not disciplined. I guess he'll learn the hard way then. If not his career will go downwards no matter how talented or fast he is.

Andresito

Staff member
Cillessen
Semedo - Piqué - Lenglet - Alba
Vidal - Busi/Roberto - Arthur
Messi - Suárez - Malcom

Hoping for something like this.

shadows

No excuse to play Rakitic this game instead of Vidal... Poor guy needs rest considering he will play all of the games during the international break as well :(

Rest Busi as well..Need him fresh for the second half of the season..

Semedo - Piqué - Lenglet - Alba
Vidal - Roberto - Arthur
Messi - Munir - Malcolm

Just play anyone but Suarez up top..Let him rest too ..Messi should see us through!!

Catta

I expect this 11

Semedo-Pique-Lenglet-Alba
Roberto-Rakitic-Buquets-Arthur
Malcom-Suarez

NO ROTATIONS :valverde:

Joan

Hm... it's a tough match, not a walk in the park ti rest the whole team. One or two players, no more. Couts already out.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Every match is tough for Valverde. He lowered our standards to a level we don't even expect good football anymore nevermind developing youngsters or any kind of imaginative excitement.

I haven't seen so many Barca fans opting out to skip Barca matches this season.

He's the worst kind of failure. One where you score battles but know you are losing a war in long term.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Malcom better start. If I see Rafinha or Munir(especially Munir) out there at the LW I'm going to lose my mind.

Barcilliant

Every match is tough for Valverde. He lowered our standards to a level we don't even expect good football anymore nevermind developing youngsters or any kind of imaginative excitement.

He's the worst kind of failure. One where you score battles but know you are losing a war in long term.

This.

raskolnikov

Thats depressingly true unfortunately. I will still be watching though and hoping for a 3-0

Trickykid

Other than the obvious hope for a resounding win, a couple of rotations and the usual pretty decent football we've come to expect of late, here's hoping that we tear Pau Lopez a new one. A late Pique goal on him to secure a big win would be the icing on the cake.

Home of Barca Fans