CL | Round 4: Inter - Barca 1-1

Kul_z

I hope that ev, and players took this game like a knockout one, because there are some similarities with that roma game. If we win we are through to the next round as first(comfortable position) and inter are fighting for their spot. We struggle against italian teams at their turf so we need to be aware of the possible loss and complications after that. Im not a fan of that our gandalf is included in the squad if he's not healed 100%, but who we are to tell gandalf no. But, as we saw in the last month, somehow we managed to unleash the kraken yet again, so im quite positive we are able to beat them without gandalf the white.

Pepe Silvia

yeah i can see this one being extremely tough... i don't have any faith in ev setting up correctly from the start. hope we come out looking sharp though. we'll see. :barcascarf:

Ustari

Mou, res!
😂 Fraudverde is more predictable than my bowels. He will flog his gala 11 to death before he makes any changes.

We have a shit record in Italy, no Messi plus a fatigued first 11. 3 - 1 Inter. Icardi with a brace.

You heard it here first.

How about you change your avatar to Valverde for a year if your prediction turns out wrong again?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
yeah i can see this one being extremely tough... i don't have any faith in ev setting up correctly from the start. hope we come out looking sharp though. we'll see. :barcascarf:

tbh - EV has typically set us up well in a pressure situation, including last year's fixtures against Juventus, Madrid, Madrid & Spurs this year. It is when the fixture looks simple on paper that he struggles! His reaction time is too slow which is the reason why he might struggle when he faces good managers.

OAaRV.gif

In fact, this year El Clasico sums him up well - Prepares well for the game, gets his team to dominate in the first half. But fails to react on time when his opponent makes some change!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe it's because players are motivated easier against bigger names.

Valverde said he won't make many risks today btw.

Last time Barca lost 3-1 against Inter. Its not easy to play in San Siro so Barca should play with Best XI. Dont understand why some people want to rotate...

mladenq

Because key players will fall apart in the second part of the season if they play constantly? As we have seen many times before.

Better question is, why people think Barca should need to go all in vs Inter in order to win. This is not the same Inter as the one which won 3:1. Barca literally has better players in all positions, and swapping a couple of them for reserves doesn't change the fact that Barca is still quite a better team and should win. I mean, that is in a world where we don't have a complete moron as a coach, but since we do he's probably gonna need everyone to win. Like he needed everyone vs Rayo, but yet somehow he got outplayed even then.

shadows

Maybe it's because players are motivated easier against bigger names.

Valverde said he won't make many risks today btw.

Has he ever taken any risks lol...keeps playing his best players every game and setting them up to exhaustion come Feb/March...

Last year atleast it was understandable that he was new to this job and hence needed to prove himself..but continuing to do so this year as well :(

Home of Barca Fans