Tuesday, 6th of November, 21:00 CET

gpWqqaYc9yESzfkfspryoA_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

---------

sin-ttulo-6-1541372077427.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
We should go all in for this game. Although Messi shouldn't be risked.

A win would ensure the first place spot and give our starters some needed rest against Spurs and PSV.

Inter rested more than half of their starters and still managed to win 5-0 against Genoa.

soul24rage

my lineup Vs Inter

MATS---Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Busi, Vidal, Arthur---Bob, Suarez, Dembele

Subs: Cillesen, Chumi, ???, Rakitic, Alena, Coutinho, Malcom

I would have liked ??? to be Miranda, but since he's not in the squad and we don't have any other defenders, I don't really care who that spot goes to, maybe Messi if his arm is ok.

Hopefully we can win to secure 1st place and play the likes of Alena and Malcom for the remaining 2 games.

PhilS

Should be a tough game, in recent years Barca has not been as good a team in Italy as it has been elsewhere. After the way the starters played last weekend, you would think there would be a couple of changes in the starting lineup. I'd rest Rafinha and one of Busquets or Rakitic.

Ronaldinho10

Tough game. Inter are one of the most hottest and surprising teams this year. should be a real thriller though!

henias

And then have users complain afterwards that we didn't need to go all out like this.

We should have rested against Rayo and then go all out against Inter. EV didnt do that against Rayo, so that already messes things up. Dont think users will complain if we rested but the priorities should be set right.

Unlikely EV will rest players anyway.

Joan

Instead he anticipated Rayo would be a tough game and went with the 1st eleven.

Barcilliant

😂 Fraudverde is more predictable than my bowels. He will flog his gala 11 to death before he makes any changes.

We have a shit record in Italy, no Messi plus a fatigued first 11. 3 - 1 Inter. Icardi with a brace.

You heard it here first.

Givenchy

:lol:

only under EV would Rayo be a tough game. i wonder if he realizes every game is a tough game due to his retarded managing?

Home of Barca Fans