CL | Round 4: Inter - Barca 1-1

eaman

Why take the risk? Dembele should be given the chance in this high profile fixture.

Because it's a high profile fixture you take the risk. We haven't qualified yet. If we lost think is and lost the psv game we might end up having to play a nerve jangling game against spurs. Messi might be the difference in getting a draw or a win

Last edited:

clemente

Because it's a high profile fixture you take the risk. We haven't qualified yet. If we lost think is and lost the psg game we might end up having to play a nerve jangling game against spurs. Messi might be the difference in getting a draw or a win

Since when we have PSG in the group?

Neymessi

It was a non-leg injury which doesn't cause complications or needs smooth restart so won't mind if messi starts but I would prefer if he doesn't.

Last edited:

Ronaldinho10

It was a non-leg injury which doesn't cause complications or needs smooth restart so won't mind if messi starts but I would prefer if he doesn't.

Let him rest.. Dembbele needs minutes. Its preferred to risking messi being out for more games afterwards IMH.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
This the perfect game to go for a rather cautious approach, a 5 man midfield and total control of the ball instead of focusing on scoring. And the way Suarez is playing the last couple of weeks he will likely to do his thing up top anyway.
We did enough in the first games to be happy with a dominating performance on the ball that could end with a draw but of course it is necessary to risk Messi...

FCBfan22

I expect a 4-5-1 shithousery from Ernie. Nothing less. Maybe even 4-6-0, since Inter is better than Rayo.

Balance.

eaman

Let him rest.. Dembbele needs minutes. Its preferred to risking messi being out for more games afterwards IMH.

There's rest and then there's too much rest. If Messi doesn't play he will have only played 1 full game in the last 5 weeks and if he doesnt play a full game against betis it will be 1 in 7 weeks with the international break. If Messi is fit he should play because inter are better than rayo and he would be the freshest player out there

PhilS

If Messi breaks a fall again with that arm, and the bones are not sufficiently nitted, re-breaking it could put him out of action for quite a long time. I only want to see him back on the field when he is medically ready.

xXKonan

DrVyfemX4AAUYVD.jpg

Messi didn't make the bench either.

Home of Barca Fans