greetz from Serbia

mladenq

howdy boys

my name is Mladen, 27 years old, from Serbia, an active Barca fan for almost 20 years now, but for some reason I only recently started seeking out Barca forums online

not a big fan of Valverde and what he's being doing with the club for the last year and a half, so I'm probably gonna be flaming him a lot, and getting a lot of hate for it:D, 'cause from what I gather majority of fans still support him (I have no idea why), not sure if that's the case on this forum as well tho

Last edited:

soul24rage

howdy boys

my name is Mladen, 27 years old, from Serbia, an active Barca fan for almost 20 years now, but for some reason I only recently started seeking out Barca forums online

not a big fan of Valverde and what he's being doing with the club for the last year and a half, so I'm probably gonna be flaming him a lot, and getting a lot of hate for it:D, 'cause from what I gather majority of fans still support him (I have no idea why), not sure if that's the case on this forum as well tho

welcome! don't worry, a lot of people don't like Valverde here so you came to the right place :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
howdy boys

Welcome! Dobro dosao!

:valverde:

Home of Barca Fans