Thread: greetz from Serbia

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

greetz from Serbia

howdy boys

my name is Mladen, 27 years old, from Serbia, an active Barca fan for almost 20 years now, but for some reason I only recently started seeking out Barca forums online

not a big fan of Valverde and what he's being doing with the club for the last year and a half, so I'm probably gonna be flaming him a lot, and getting a lot of hate for it, 'cause from what I gather majority of fans still support him (I have no idea why), not sure if that's the case on this forum as well tho
    Last edited by mladenq; 4th November 2018 at 07:13 PM.
    "Winning is just one day, a reputation can last a lifetime. Winning is an important thing, but to have your own style, to have people copy you, to admire you, that is the greatest gift" - Johan Cruyff.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to BarcaForum mate!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mladenq View Post
    howdy boys

my name is Mladen, 27 years old, from Serbia, an active Barca fan for almost 20 years now, but for some reason I only recently started seeking out Barca forums online

not a big fan of Valverde and what he's being doing with the club for the last year and a half, so I'm probably gonna be flaming him a lot, and getting a lot of hate for it, 'cause from what I gather majority of fans still support him (I have no idea why), not sure if that's the case on this forum as well tho
    welcome! don't worry, a lot of people don't like Valverde here so you came to the right place

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No better place for you.

Banned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    đes bre!

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mladenq View Post
    howdy boys

Welcome! Dobro dosao!

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks!
    "Winning is just one day, a reputation can last a lifetime. Winning is an important thing, but to have your own style, to have people copy you, to admire you, that is the greatest gift" - Johan Cruyff.