Football Leaks

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why should have less shares than Real Madrid? Who gets to decide which club owns what percentages of shares? Whoever committs more money has more shares?

FinBarcelonafan

I think it will be like the NFL.

Teams sorted into divisions, then one-off playoffs games based on rankings/wins & losses and one huge championship game.

All this will run along with the domestic leagues.

It might not be a bad idea tbh. It gives all the major teams equal share of control and they won't have to conform to any UEFA fuckery and corruption.

Ok, maybe not equal share, but this is very interesting nonetheless

Photo won't come up, but here's the link: actually never mind I'll upload it myself

30wnx8w.jpg

Why is Barca and Real getting more than others?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why is Barca and Real getting more than others?

This is only the first draft so probably subject to change, but I would assume Real are #1 because they're the main initiators behind this and probably included Barca in the talks first.

Joan

Don't like us getting less than Real. But such deals could possibly seal the order.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Joan Laporta pushed the idea before anyone else involved. CL is dead anyway in a sense it's reserved for champions so it'll be same thing anyway.

soul24rage

AC Milan is still considered a major team these days?

nope, but they still have a huge fanbase worldwide, so it isn't such a big surprise that they're one of the teams for the superleague, which sole purpose is to generate money.

Home of Barca Fans