Juan Brandáriz Movilla CHUMI.

Date of Birth: Mar 2, 1999
Place of Birth: Laracha Spain
Height: 1,86 m
Nationality: Spain Spain
Position: Defender - Centre-Back
Foot: right

1541149180253.jpg

Chumi left Deportivo de la Coruña at 15 years of age to begin at La Masia. Climbing quickly, he ascended to Barça's Under-19 B team when he was still under 16, and was twice called up to Barça B in the 2017/18 season. He plays for the Spain national team in the lower categories. For the 2018/19 season, he is a member of Barça B.

Technical profile
Juan Brandáriz 'Chumi' is an intelligent, fast and strong central defender. Whenever he can he tries to control the ball and play it. In addition, he is a virtuoso in the aerial game thanks to his physical power.

Sport says that a brilliant appearance in Copa of Juan Brandáriz, 'Chumi' impressed Valverde.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think he is quite solid defensively and his footwork is not that bad as well. Would want him to become our 4th CB and play 2-3 games against minnows at Camp Nou while Umtiti is out.

Porque

Clearly Valvede's favourite out of Cuenca, Mingueza, Chuma trio at the B team. And to be honest mine too. Good on the ball, solid defensively and fewer lapses than Cuenca who I don't rate too highly.

I am not expecting huge things but I won't be surprised if he makes it to a LaLiga club.

soul24rage

man fk Levante, is it worth ruining a kid's career just to move up in the next round of a cup competition? I was annoyed by them for ruining our unbeaten run but jesus this is taking it too far. I hope we beat them 9-0 PSG style.

dostoevskij

saw it to, from Jordi Marti(journalist Cadena SER) on twitter: "La Juez de Competición según EFE incoa procedimiento por posible quebrantamiento d sanción de Chumi q le podría suponer suspensión d licencia entre 2- 5 años. Puede ser infracción muy grave.FCB y jugador deben defenderse. No afecta a eliminatoria de copa, asunto en manos de TAD."

if that is true levante can really fuck off!!!

Leo_Messi

saw it to, from Jordi Marti(journalist Cadena SER) on twitter: "La Juez de Competición según EFE incoa procedimiento por posible quebrantamiento d sanción de Chumi q le podría suponer suspensión d licencia entre 2- 5 años. Puede ser infracción muy grave.FCB y jugador deben defenderse. No afecta a eliminatoria de copa, asunto en manos de TAD."

if that is true levante can really fuck off!!!

I do not believe this claim at the slighest. It says that it won't effect our CdR run.

No need to worry at all. Levante has no case as per the law so they can go and screw themselves. Lost at every instance so far. Won't change.

2-5 YEAR ban? Really? Nobody believes in such a disproportional and outrageous verdict. Even if he was "guilty". Just a joke and absurd.

Messi983

Why would he be banned for 2 to 5 years? This is pretty suspicious on its own because there is quite a lot of difference between 2 and 5 years. I would believe it more if they would say 2-5 games but even that is too much.

It wasn't even his decision to play. And players who used doping or commited other serious violations of the rules (punching players or refs) don't get sanctioned like that.

It's Spain after all so anything is possible but I call this a BS.

Home of Barca Fans