Staff member

La Liga Round 11

Saturday 4th of November, 20:45 CET

i5LifmxEVIl0sbvIysiyhw_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

Andresito

Staff member
Line up probably won't change until we drop points.
Plus, no one impressed enough against Leonesa to realistically get a chance as a starter.

Although:
Aleña should be ahead of Denis in the pecking order.
Malcom should get a proper chance to prove himself with the starters.

Rayo might be at the bottom, but they rarely lose with a big margin.
And it's not rare that we lose momentum after resting for a week. I expect a slow first half with more energy in the second.

This is also the first time we play without Messi against an inferior team who will defend at all costs. It'll be different than against Inter and Madrid.

El Trencaxarxes

I really hope Aleñá gets minutes. If not, it's a thoroughly stupid idea to bring him in the first place, since that takes potentially valuable minutes with Barça B away from him.

henias

I really hope Aleñá gets minutes. If not, it's a thoroughly stupid idea to bring him in the first place, since that takes potentially valuable minutes with Barça B away from him.

Judging from the coward on the sidines, probably wont get minutes until we are at least 2 or 3-0 up. Even he does, at most 5-10 mins.

PhilS

It's good to see that Alena will be available off the bench. I'm glad to see that Valverde is seeing what I saw in the Copa game. The relentless forward thrust that Alena brings might be extremely valuable off the bench, for those games when the regular midfielders are in the doldrums. We've already seen dead midfield in a few games so far this season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If I am not mistaken this was the team that played possession football and even got more possession % when they played against us a couple of times before, right?

xXKonan

If I am not mistaken this was the team that played possession football and even got more possession % when they played against us a couple of times before, right?
That was under Paco Jemez who hasn't managed them since they were relegated in 2016.

His Rayo was batshit crazy and they managed to score a lot but concede a shitload which got them relegated. :lol:

Joan

Rayo still enjoy possession. Their coach said so. Also said they wouldn't park the bus.

Slevinn

That was under Paco Jemez who hasn't managed them since they were relegated in 2016.

His Rayo was batshit crazy and they managed to score a lot but concede a shitload which got them relegated. :lol:
I remember a game against Real Madrid where they got 2 red cards early in the game, took the lead and kept attacking all game long.

Only to concede 8 goals or something like that. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans