Lliga | Round 11: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 2-3

MagIX

Good result, bad performance, it can happen. Very important points, considering our bad performance.

FinBarcelonafan

I think barca players fall asleep after the first gol and they stop playing. That's it. We had terrific performances against inter and real, top clubs. I think is more mental than EV (even if he's not the best coach we could have)

Probably true but still unacceptable performance.

raskolnikov

I think barca players fall asleep after the first gol and they stop playing. That's it. We had terrific performances against inter and real, top clubs. I think is more mental than EV (even if he's not the best coach we could have)

You know Valverde isnt kicking ass when needed in a situation like this. He should have Puyol as assistant to keep them motivated.
This type of match have happened time and time again.
Now we can wait for the following type comments;
- it was bad but we need to work hard
- this team shows its strength by coming back from behind.
- Messi? goat, we always miss him but we fight together
Etc. Etc.

In reality it gers quickly forgotten and then people look surprised if starters are gassed come march and we crash out in cl qf again.

Valverde is a privk for his pussy tactics, playing favourites a lot, being cowardly with his tactics and neglecting la masia/not devevloping players.
Even if by some miracle we win a treble he still needs to go.

Daniele

You know Valverde isnt kicking ass when needed in a situation like this. He should have Puyol as assistant to keep them motivated.
This type of match have happened time and time again.
Now we can wait for the following type comments;
- it was bad but we need to work hard
- this team shows its strength by coming back from behind.
- Messi? goat, we always miss him but we fight together
Etc. Etc.

In reality it gers quickly forgotten and then people look surprised if starters are gassed come march and we crash out in cl qf again.

Valverde is a privk for his pussy tactics, playing favourites a lot, being cowardly with his tactics and neglecting la masia/not devevloping players.
Even if by some miracle we win a treble he still needs to go.
Maybe but now he's our coach and it'seems pointless hoping to lose just to make him go away. I'd prefer a treble with him than "zero titoli" without him

raskolnikov

Maybe but now he's our coach and it'seems pointless hoping to lose just to make him go away. I'd prefer a treble with him than "zero titoli" without him
Of course. I dont expect him to get fired before summer anyway. I hope he resigns soon for the summer and we atleast win la liga this year.

Givenchy

Reading players comments makes me think they are as delusional as Valverde.

what did they say?

sadly, as with Barto, the EV situation is just an elephant in the room taking dump after dump. ofcourse people like Pique will be happy EVs a pussy knowing he can stroll around making mistake after mistake, fly across the world jetlagged and still be nailed on for that starting CB position

its so frustrating seeing a squad with so much potential playing like this

eaman

To all those saying it would be easy and alena should start well what about that. Never go on past results. Hopefully Messi is fit enough to start at the San siro

PhilS

Rayo certainly was way better than Real Madrid.

Glad to see the earlier subs. This is how to use Dembele. With his bonehead plays, he can't lose a game that is already lost. Of course, in addition to his incredibly high error rate, he has the ability to pull off absolutely brilliancies, to rescue points.

This year's team has a real problem getting psyched for the games other than the big games.

Home of Barca Fans