Lliga | Round 11: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 2-3

Messigician

Good lineup. Rafinha's chance to impress more until Messi is back. Rakitic needs rest though this needs to be his last start.

fergus90

We need to rotate soon, however when i saw Vidal playing on Wednesday I knew it meant he'd be missing out today. We must start rotating soon as players will be fatigued when it matters most. Although to be honest Rakitic doesn't deserve to be rested after that sublime performance last week.

It's also crucial for the fringe players to get regular enough minutes otherwise they'll struggle when called upon due to lack of sharpness.

serghei

What an idiot manager we have... incredible.

We have Inter, Betis and Atletico in the next 3 games after this, so bye bye rotations.

serghei

Why wouldn't he rotate at home against Betis?

Because 'it is a very tough opponent who plays in Europe. Last year they beat Madrid on Bernabeu so they are very dangerous and we need to be very careful'. :valverde:

If he doesn't rotate vs Rayo, he probably won't rotate vs Betis, which is a much better team.

omidferoz

my problem with valverde is that he dont give anyone a chance and when we get injuries our players are not ready because they have played 1 or 2 matches the whole season. atleast give Malcom a fucking chance with the big guys and not play him with a 3rd division team where our starting 11 is mostly b-team players. You cant play to your maximum even against a 3rd division team if you have not played the whole season and with kids.

xXKonan

What an idiot manager we have... incredible.

We have Inter, Betis and Atletico in the next 3 games after this, so bye bye rotations.
While I like how this month has gone so far but it still amuses me how quickly some people are back to bootlicking the coach so quickly even though the flaws he has are still there.

Its bad on the Barca Subreddit in that regard.

Trickykid

While I like how this month has gone so far but it still amuses me how quickly some people are back to bootlicking the coach so quickly even though the flaws he has are still there.

Its bad on the Barca Subreddit in that regard.

Who are bootlicking here?

serghei

Can't believe we are unable to wisely use the great squad we have so that we end up playing the strongest team possible vs the likes of Huesca and Rayo. Abysmal management.

Home of Barca Fans