Lliga | Round 11: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 2-3

eaman

Judging from the coward on the sidines, probably wont get minutes until we are at least 2 or 3-0 up. Even he does, at most 5-10 mins.

A bit harsh man. This might be a tricky away game and it's no time for valverde to be giving a guy with very little experience time when the game is close. No doubt alena has the quality but other players have the experience and the quality. Guardiola isn't playing the highly talented foden when city are level or leading by just a goal or two

serghei

A bit harsh man. This might be a tricky away game and it's no time for valverde to be giving a guy with very little experience time when the game is close. No doubt alena has the quality but other players have the experience and the quality. Guardiola isn't playing the highly talented foden when city are level or leading by just a goal or two

:lol: Come on.

Our last 5 results away to Rayo are:

5-1
2-0
4-0
5-0
7-0

23-1 goal difference (average of over 4 goals a game scored), 5 out of 5 wins, only 1 goal conceded.

If that is a tough game in La Liga we might as well play the same team all season, because only 2-3 La Liga away games can be seen as easy as this one. Rayo is 19th by the way.

After this one we have Inter away, Betis home, and Atletico away. So if we don't rotate here, we probably won't rotate at all in the next 4 games.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi

5-1
2-0
4-0
5-0
7-0

23-1 goal difference (average of over 4 goals a game scored), 5 out of 5 wins, only 1 goal conceded.

If that is a tough game in La Liga we might as well play the same team all season, because only 2-3 La Liga away games can be seen as easy as this one. Rayo is 19th by the way.

After this one we have Inter away, Betis home, and Atletico away. So if we don't rotate here, we probably won't rotate at all in the next 4 games.

But Valverde said it's a complicated game, so it must be.

Valverde: "We know we have a very difficult team to face in Rayo, they need points... It will be very complicated."

eaman

5-1
2-0
4-0
5-0
7-0

Past results don't really come into a managers mind when playing a team especially away from home. Remember leganes were struggling when we played them. Anyway all I'm saying is he's right not to start alena or bring him on if it's close. If your prediction of a big score is on then he should get some minutes anyway. I don't think guardiola would start him if he was manager

Last edited:

soul24rage

Past results don't really come into a managers mind when playing a team especially away from home. Anyway all I'm saying is he's right not to start alena or bring him on if it's close. If your prediction of a big score is on then he should get some minutes anyway. I don't think guardiola would start him if he was manager

I agree, we shouldn't be complacent just because of past results and we'll need all the points we can get so that we can have the opportunity to rest players in the crunch months of march and april. I would bring alena on when we are winning at least 2 goals or more

xXKonan

DrGSy_OXgAEKTVM.jpg

Devils

lol.

It's not that I don't agree with this line-up. But We are headed towards burnout at the end of the season, especially the likes of Suarez, Raki and Busi.

Home of Barca Fans