Votes: 25 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, we should. Miranda is too young and Valverde would rather die than do something for Barca future.

PhilS

Yes, the roster needs to be re-balanced. Get someone who can cover LB, send away one or two excess midfielders.

If Roberto really is the current cover at this position, I hope he gets some LB time tomorrow.

Joan

Unless a good player could come for cheap, no. Bernat was the one we could've gotten.

xXKonan

If there's one LB I can see the Club will go for it will likely be Ferland Mendy (Lyon).

But not until the summer though.

Bulgroz

Bernat is terrible these days for PSG. No idea if he's supposed to be this bad, or if he just needs time to adapt to his new team, but he's bad defensively, and pretty useless with the ball since most of his crosses are bad.

Joan

So I jumped the gun there. Thought he'd make a solid 2nd choice. But I haven't seen him recently.

Bulgroz

Most PSG fans I know are begging for Kurzawa to be back. Which says a lot, considering he's been awful too. They've got Meunier and Alves as RB, a really solid starter and a good backup (even if Alves is injured, and aging), but they can't seem to find a LB decent enough. I guess it's a problem for several teams these days though.

khaled_a_d

Yes.
Won't mind a guy like Moreno, was good in Seville and he is out of contract soon so he will cost minimal.

Bulgroz

Maybe we can bring him in January...

Lyon won't sell him for cheap in january. They bought him for 6 millions, and he's performed very well since then. If they manage to reach UCL round of 16 (which is clearly doable), they'll have no intention of selling since it's going to be nearly impossible to find a player of the same quality. Plus, the competition for the top 3 in France is going to be tough, with Marseille and Lille (plus the occasionnal surprise), so they can't afford to weaken their team. I'd wager the only way to get him would be to pay something like 25 millions, for a player who's not going to be able to play in UCL for Barca (and who's still a bit inconsistent). And even like that, not sure it might work.

FinBarcelonafan

Yes. We need backup. Alba seems to have injury issues every season. Few weeks here and there.

He needs rest as well. Although he is on a great form now.

Home of Barca Fans