Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
EL CLASICO

Sunday, 28th of October, 16:15CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
Th4fAVAZeCJWRcKoLW7koA_96x96.png

First Clasico without Messi and Ronaldo in a decade.

Andresito

Staff member
Valverde's motto is 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it' meaning we'll see the exact same lineup as against Inter.

Messigician

I hope Rafinha starts again. Show lazy Dembele players are selected to start on merit alone and not because they cost the most.

soul24rage

i don't want lopetegui to leave so a 1-0 win would suffice for me :)

EV is probably going to use the same line up as the Inter game.

Devils

Midfield was excellent yesterday so I'd keep the same line-up for this except put Semedo at RB.

EdmondDantes

I hope Rafinha starts again. Show lazy Dembele players are selected to start on merit alone and not because they cost the most.

I'd love Dembele to start but since he seems awfully unprofessional with his constant lateness; and bearing in mind what I think Valverde will do, I hope we start with Sergi in Rafa's place and bring Semedo back.

Semedo was in great form, plus we need his speed along with Sergi Roberto's better long distance running as well. Rafinha, for all his good work, doesn't have that. Roberto will start anyway, so that's the only way I see Ernesto bringing back Semedo.

FCBfan22

I want Semedo to start too. He brings out the better version of Rakitić. Plus, he bossed the last Clasico after Roberto's ejection.

soul24rage

I'd love Dembele to start but since he seems awfully unprofessional with his constant lateness; and bearing in mind what I think Valverde will do, I hope we start with Sergi in Rafa's place and bring Semedo back.

Semedo was in great form, plus we need his speed along with Sergi Roberto's better long distance running as well. Rafinha, for all his good work, doesn't have that. Roberto will start anyway, so that's the only way I see Ernesto bringing back Semedo.

I could see both Semedo and Bob playing on that right side to protect better from Marcelo who I think is RM's most dangerous player this season

Givenchy

for the first time since i can remember, this clasico feels pretty meh to me..

no Ronaldo, no Messi, Madrid are in a crisis and we play boring football under EV. its crazy of me to say but i miss the days i tuned in to the end of Madrid matches 2-2 praying the other team can hold on.

Dear Madrid, you need to get your shit together in la liga and make this season more exciting

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
for the first time since i can remember, this clasico feels pretty meh to me..

no Ronaldo, no Messi, Madrid are in a crisis and we play boring football under EV. its crazy of me to say but i miss the days i tuned in to the end of Madrid matches 2-2 praying the other team can hold on.

Dear Madrid, you need to get your shit together in la liga and make this season more exciting

I agree that this upcoming el Clasico is not as enticing as the previous ones with Messi and Ronaldo both out but I think it is highly complacent of us to ask Real Madrid to challenge us. We are not much better than Real Madrid, if any actually. Let alone Messi is not playing. The bottom line is we are shit under Valverde, yesterday's game did not change that.

Real Madrid will be more motivated than us on Sunday as they have something to prove and doing so at Camp Nou is an extra for them. We need to be on top of our games. Personally I am happy if we come away with a draw.

Home of Barca Fans