Lliga | Round 10: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-1

eaman

Always a tougher game at nou camp. I think real really feel the pressure when they play at home as most results in any competition for them prove. And ya no Messi and Ronaldo does make this one feel a bit strange. It wouldn't be that strange if it was just Ronaldo missing as Messi is alot better to watch anyway

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

for the first time since i can remember, this clasico feels pretty meh to me..

no Ronaldo, no Messi, Madrid are in a crisis and we play boring football under EV. its crazy of me to say but i miss the days i tuned in to the end of Madrid matches 2-2 praying the other team can hold on.

Dear Madrid, you need to get your shit together in la liga and make this season more exciting
yeah, I'm not that excited about it currently for the reasons you mentioned, but I think around game time, I'll get some energy about it.

Trickykid

I am still hyped up. Curious as to see how we do against Madrid without Messi.

Yeah, likewise. Besides, I dug the Inter game, and I see no reason this shouldn't be a good one as well.

And well, it's an el clasico - I feel sorry for any Barça fan who aren't the least bit psyched for that.

Morten

3-0 Barca, no problem, guaranteed victory for you, if joke teams such as CSKVA and Levante can run all over us, you dont even have to put in effort to win this game.

This Classico isnt even a competitive game, because Perez decided that it wouldnt be in the summer, so im not even going to be upset regardless of scoreline, this game was decided a long time ago.

Last edited:

Joan

Expect the lineup to be the same as against Inter. But Valverde could surprise us. Maybe Vidal behind Coutinho and Suarez in 4-4-2? Or Dembele even?

soul24rage

Expect the lineup to be the same as against Inter. But Valverde could surprise us. Maybe Vidal behind Coutinho and Suarez in 4-4-2? Or Dembele even?

I think that either Rafinha or Bob is going to play that RW. I think EV is going to try to stop Marcelo and Bob might be tasked to stop him.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This game could go either way... If we are going to win, we will need to score late in the game, otherwise our defense will crack under pressure as usual this season...

Home of Barca Fans