Lliga | Round 10: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-1

xXKonan

To compare the two teams in terms of form and overall structure, even without Messi we could very well win this one.

Classico's are usually different beasts though. Sometimes even if Real have been crap they usually show up in these types of Games.

serghei

for the first time since i can remember, this clasico feels pretty meh to me..

no Ronaldo, no Messi, Madrid are in a crisis and we play boring football under EV. its crazy of me to say but i miss the days i tuned in to the end of Madrid matches 2-2 praying the other team can hold on.

Dear Madrid, you need to get your shit together in la liga and make this season more exciting

It's the opposite for me, haven't been as excited about a clasico in ages. So many unknown factors in this match. Statistically, most probable result on Camp Nou in recent history is a draw. It's gonna be close again, Madrid will forget about their issues and will put a lot of heart into this match. They're gonna be very competitive imo.

enaeipourria

Curious member

no Ronaldo, no Messi, Madrid are in a crisis and we play boring football under EV. its crazy of me to say but i miss the days i tuned in to the end of Madrid matches 2-2 praying the other team can hold on.

Dear Madrid, you need to get your shit together in la liga and make this season more exciting

actually this one is my main "meh". i really hate that season.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We will win comfortably and Lolpetegui will be fired the morning after the game.

One thing I don't know is who EV will play on the right wing. Will it be Rafinha? Dembele? Vidal? Roberto (and Semedo as RB)? Certainly not Malcom, that's for sure.

PhilS

If we can win this one, without Messi, that would be quite a blow to RM. We need to get rolling in La Liga, it's about time this season to start showing consistently excellent performance.

raskolnikov

If we win we will be 7 points clear. Its important to pull it off to het the team a needed morale boost.
Form goes out of the window in classico’s though. Anything can happen.
Im actually excited for it in a way even though we miss Messi.

Oldham

This is our first El Classico and there's a lad coming with us who bought a Barca shirt in anticipation.

Sadly, he ordered it a bit wrong and has ended up with this car crash of a replica shirt. If anyone sees him, please give him loads and loads of stick.IMG_0410.jpg

Devils

Madrid will step up their game. They wont play as lackluster as they have in recent weeks.

It's the Clasico, never really predictable based on form going into the match.

BigBarcaBoy

Strange attitude for a fan to have, wishing your biggest rival well

jairzinho

Ter Stegen - Semedo - Pique - Lenglet - Alba - Rakitic - Busquets - Arthur - Coutinho - Dembele - Suarez.

JerseyAddict

Very excited about this one. Won't be easy to watch.

Exactly!
So much X factors in this match that anything can happen.

I would like soooooo much for Barça to win this and prove to the World that it is not all about Messi. Just for sake of morale boost of other players

I won't even mention the pts difference that would be created + Barça needs to go in wining streak. Enough with this hot'n'cold shit.

Home of Barca Fans