CL | Round 3: Barca - Inter 2-0

raskolnikov

We really need the team to shows some balls and step up without Messi fir a change.
Ik hoping the match atleast wont be boring. We should atleast get 4 points out of the inter matches.

Raketa10

I am really curious to see can we deliver against Inter and RM without Messi. Many of our players are on a ludicrous high salary so they should really show some balls now when Messi is injured.

FCBfan22

Today is the last training?

Maybe the pictures from it will show us what Valverde might do tomorrow.

omidferoz

I am really curious to see can we deliver against Inter and RM without Messi. Many of our players are on a ludicrous high salary so they should really show some balls now when Messi is injured.

true, many of our players are som of the best paid players in the world. Lets see if they deserve those kind of wages or are they just riding on messi. my honest opinion is that most of our players dont deserve the wages they get or even being in our starting 11. Compared to madrid our players are hitting jackpots every week doing minimal because of messi saving them week in week out. Now is their chance to prove everyone wrong.

Donatello

I just noticed that Inter played the Milan derby last night, a high-octane match, as our players were enjoying their day off. Plus they'll be travelling to the Camp Nou as well. We should be better than them physically at least.

We have to play against RM this week as well. So, Maybe possible we also don't go full strength, or maybe save energy for the clasico. Its all back to square one imo.

PhilS

We have to play against RM this week as well. So, Maybe possible we also don't go full strength, or maybe save energy for the clasico.

For this reason, I would not expect the same starting 11 for both of the next two games. Also, these are not the games for subbing really late. Especially for the positions that require the most running, in midfield. I hope no midfielder plays all 180 minutes. Full-strength means bringing in fresh legs when those fresh legs can play better that someone who is too tired.

Home of Barca Fans