CL | Round 3: Barca - Inter 2-0

Andresito

Staff member
ter Stegen
Roberto - Piqué - Lenglet - Alba
Arthur - Busi - Vidal
Dembélé - Suárez - Coutinho

Hoping for this. Rafinha and Malcom should get minutes as well.

xXKonan

DqNjuYpX0AApkkt.jpg

Malcom in the Squad.

xXKonan

Denis had offers from Napoli and apparently even Chelsea but yet he persisted in staying here.

I like the guy's dedication but like Gomes, Paco, Digne etc If things aren't working out it's time to move man. There's no reason for you to be rotting on the bench here when there's other teams that you can go to and have a good career.

Kul_z

Can anyone tell me whats the best time to go to nou camp for cl game? I was before but never on the cl game, is there anything that shouldn't be missed? Like warmup , seeing rakitic's wife, or the normal time would be fine?

El Trencaxarxes

Can anyone tell me whats the best time to go to nou camp for cl game? I was before but never on the cl game, is there anything that shouldn't be missed? Like warmup , seeing rakitic's wife, or the normal time would be fine?

Only been to one Champions League game - the 4-0 one against City two seasons ago - but as I recall it, we were in the stands 45 minutes before kickoff, so we were probably at the stadium an hour before kickoff. You can definitely come later, but I always like to watch the warmup and take in the atmosphere beforehand.

EdmondDantes

Is Helena Condis reliable at all?

She's adamant Rafinha will start tonight. Sergi for Semedo at right-back as well.

[tw]1055106775622606848[/tw]

FCBfan22

Is Helena Condis reliable at all?

She's adamant Rafinha will start tonight. Sergi for Semedo at right-back as well.

[tw]1055106775622606848[/tw]

She is.

That is possibly the daftest thing Ernie could do. Semedo starting to gain confidence and gets benched. Inter will probably play 3 at the back and we will play 4-4-2, with no wingers to stretch their defense.

At Camp Nou...

:facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans