Luka Jović

El Gato

Villarato!
A full season at Frankfurt as well, no?

Anyway, as I said, I hope he proves me wrong, for your sake. You're defending the lad so vehemently.

Of which I'm sure you've watched loads and have perfect basis for making the judgement, amirite?

I don't really care how good he will actually be. I just really really want to see us move on from a fucking pretend #9 we have right now and play a guy whose ceiling we can actually explore and help mold instead of living with frustrations of the current first choice player whose biggest trait is that he's a soft lukewarm uncle to every teenager and can never be consistently relied upon to help us win a game of football.
Jović is not being played for the same reason Paco wasn't - because of unwillingness of the manager to invest the time instead of going for a safer known but limited option. Not because he knows exactly where he will be in 5-10 years. So apply same standard.

And nobody who knows a thing about him can say he's average based on his performances in the last 1.5 years

mc_lovin

The Madrid media is already advancing stories about a new #9 signing (Haaland, Lautaro, Werner). Hes done if he doesnt impress in the next few months (a bit hyperbolic).

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
First isn't coming, neither is 2nd and 3rd is a wimp. It's just rumors.

E: Not selected for the Clasico. Surely injured.

Last edited:

xXKonan

This is basically Real Madrid's Paco Alcacer.

Buys a young striker for a good amount of money only to hardly be used as the coach prefers the Vet Suarez or Benz's in Real's case. But Suarez was still technically in his prime while Benz is getting out of it and Jovic is just not getting any chances.

Could be that Jovic like Paco, probably doesn't quite fit what Zidane might want out of a Forward. But Real are in a spot where they badly need a finisher as Benz has scored two goals in what 12 games? Might as well give Jovic a run of games at least.

El Gato

Villarato!
[tw]1238244480781869058[/tw]

The injury would explain all the missing callups and sudden Mariano comeback in the recent weeks. But he may have a bigger problem than whatever else was wrong with him if he did contract the virus from that basketball player.

El Gato

Villarato!
Madrid feeling so sorry for this guy's total lack of adaptation to life in Spain they let him fly out to Belgrade to party. Moron of the week.

Where is [MENTION=26762]Copperpot[/MENTION]? Need to know how much Matić would cost, since we need a DM sub anyway, but more importantly so Jović at least has someone to talk to in Madrid.

El Gato

Villarato!
Fractured bone in his right foot

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucken bullshit!

Home of Barca Fans