Luka Jović

serghei

No matter who they sign, they will not have another 16m. box predator like Ronaldo for a lot of years.

No matter who they sign, they will not have another 16m. box predator like Ronaldo for a lot of years.

I think there will be never a 16m box predator like Ronaldo in the next 100 years. Its not a coincidence that Madrid won 4 Cls in 5 years while Ronaldo scored 71! goals. Many of them against Bayern, Juve, Paris, Atletico. And we wasted Messis prime by giving him players like Rakitic, fat Suarez and slow Busquets :angry:

EdmondDantes

I wound up watching Real Madrid training (on Youtube) the other day and I couldn't help but notice the fact this guy is built like an absolute brick shithouse.

His calves alone are monstrous. He's more built than most MMA fighters, even. Was he made in a lab or something? Crazy genes.

Andresito

Staff member
Calma boys

celebration-on-offsides-goal.w710.h473.gif

El Flaco

Missed two point-black sitters against Osasuna tonight. For someone who is a "lethal #9", Jovic was underwhelming.

EdmondDantes

Great hold up play (since he's an absolute tank), good touch, but looked slow overall.

Missed two sitters, scored one but was ruled out by VAR.

He's still promising but it's safe to say he hasn't started the season all that well.

Home of Barca Fans